I will use my friend vibrator anukoni

kevinUsa

32 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

men with little potta and little batta antav ante na 

Potta, batta, potti, karri issues kaadu bhayya. Oka age tharuvaatha anni waste. Ammayilu eedu nannu 10gagalada leda ani choostharu. 

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Confessions I'm so confused about my situation. I have been married my husband for a little more than a year now. I knew him from college. nenu 27F average looking, thanu 29M very handsome and stylish. Masters lo vunnapudu, I expressed interest, he reciprocated it and when I asked him to be in a relationship, he clearly mentioned, I like you but I am not very into sex. I need a lot of time to get intimate with someone and I might never be comfortable to be physical. If you are willing to take that risk, we can proceed annadu.He is so good looking, very kind hearted and very talented, basically every girl's dream. I thought sex isn't everything and incase if I feel the need, I will

use my friend vibrator anukoni yes chepa. Literally all my friends felt jealous as antha handsome and smart guy thinaku ela set ayyadu ani. Ma parents and family and andharu full happy with this guy. After marriage kuda everything is going so well. He is the perfect husband one can ask for other than the sex part. Kani I feel like edo gap vundhi ma madhyalo anipinchedhi. Friends ni kalustha ani random ga few hours bayatiki velthadhu. Work trips baga chestadu. Few days he works late and just sleeps in guest bedroom nannu disturb cheyyodhu ani. One day ala around 2 AM, I woke up and was having a hard time sleeping, so I thought of checking if

@3$%@3$%@3$%

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

nothing will change as it is today other than I have to act along with my husband. On the other hand if I bring this up and ask for divorce, ma family paruvu podhi. I have to start from beginning #DesiLolliConfessions and I am not even sure if anyone will ever marry me again and honestly I don't want to hurt my husband too, he is a very sweet guy and Nannu baaga chusukuntaadu other than the betrayal I am feeling

idi side business chusukovadam better..he already said he is not into sex ( Looks like she just married him to make others jealous LOL)

deeni doola gurinchi husband tho direct chepthe vadu okanni set chesthadu. I don't think he will mind

Pren up lekapote , Divorce ichhesedi e patiki and patita kaburlu chebutubdu love him , he will take care of me . She know that she won’t get penny and she has tos tart from scratch .. it is the reason staying with him

2 hours ago, gudboy said:

idi side business chusukovadam better..he already said he is not into sex ( Looks like she just married him to make others jealous LOL)

deeni doola gurinchi husband tho direct chepthe vadu okanni set chesthadu. I don't think he will mind

Vadu maree too much bro, aadi grudh@ gula theerchukuntunnadu kani dheeni grudh@ gurinchi kuda konchem alochinchali kadha ani kevin bro aavedhana

15 minutes ago, allbakara said:

Vadu maree too much bro, aadi grudh@ gula theerchukuntunnadu kani dheeni grudh@ gurinchi kuda konchem alochinchali kadha ani kevin bro aavedhana

vadu munde cheppadu kada nee gruddha nee nenu thenga ani lol..