Diabetics -> Use Paneer Doda to regulate sugar.

Konebhar6

2 hours ago, TeluguTexas said:

Entha change bro? Entha reduce ayindhi konchem or lot lot better?

A1C from 5.6 to 5.2 and Fasting Glucose from 99 to 90. 

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Did you capture the results like before and after? 

You consume raw? or add it to warm/cold water and drink? Qty? 

I cannot compare as i dint capture the results before using.

you should mix 1 or 2 tbsp of ACV with warm water and drink 15m before meals and better to use a straw while drinking .

Also found that Ceylon Cinnamon also helps in reducing Blood Glucose levels

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sam480 said:

I cannot compare as i dint capture the results before using.

you should mix 1 or 2 tbsp of ACV with warm water and drink 15m before meals and better to use a straw while drinking .

Also found that Ceylon Cinnamon also helps in reducing Blood Glucose levels

Ceylon Cinnamon meaning Cinnamon you get in Sri Lanka?

How many of you know that the garam masalas like Cloves, etc we buy in market are the ones whose Oil is squeezed already? 

I got Cloves from Sri Lanka as gift and was surprised at the quality and potency. Looks like you get these from some company in Karnataka as well. Forgot the brand name. Pitchekkista Bobby cooking videos lo untundi ...

17 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

How many of you know that the garam masalas like Cloves, etc we buy in market are the ones whose Oil is squeezed already? 

I got Cloves from Sri Lanka as gift and was surprised at the quality and potency. Looks like you get these from some company in Karnataka as well. Forgot the brand name. Pitchekkista Bobby cooking videos lo untundi ...

anduke na antha dry ga untayi

8 minutes ago, rational said:

are there any research studies in controlled environment? or just individuals experiences

Individual experiences ... 

Even if someone wants to do tests, pharma mafia will not let them do or get it to light .. 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Individual experiences ... 

Even if someone wants to do tests, pharma mafia will not let them do or get it to light .. 

pharma companies can make a drug out of it and run a profitable business too if it really works. example malaria drug originally derived from plants used by native tribes  or chinese to protect them from malaria  and pharma made a drug from it. If it really works it becomes a modern medicine. lets see where it goes.

Just now, rational said:

pharma companies can make a drug out of it and run a profitable business too if it really works. example malaria drug originally derived from plants used by native tribes  or chinese to protect them from malaria  and pharma made a drug from it. If it really works it becomes a modern medicine. lets see where it goes.

We all know about the benefits of turmeric. But I don’t think anyone published anything on it. After COVID even Costco started selling turmeric capsules and turmeric juice.

My point being, there is a lot of knowledge with in our culture itself which is getting lost or lost. 
Looks like a lot of North Indians follow paneer doda. That’s how I got to know. Their results were good. 
Probably a study would be nice. 

If anyone have HDL lower than 40 and wants to increase , try psyllium husk. You get it in Trader Joe’s. One spoon mixed with water daily. 
Worked for me and my other friends who tried.