'Dirty Cabin, No Entertainment': Indian-American CEO Shares Nightmare on Air India Chicago-Delhi!

CaptainMaverick

An Indian-American CEO who paid Rs 5.27 lakh for a one-way first-class ticket on an Air India flight from Chicago to Delhi shared his 'nightmarish' experience on Instagram.

“Be aware if you are flying with Air India,” is what an Indian-American CEO said after his “far from pleasant” experience on 15-hour non-stop Chicago-Delhi Flight. Anip Patel, CEO of CaPatel Investments, spent Rs 5.27 lakh for a one-way first-class ticket. He took to Instagram to share his nightmarish experience, raising questions about the airlines’ $400 million refurbishment programme.

Patel recorded everything he endured on the Air India flight on video and later shared it on social media. He started the video with the words, “Come with me on the worst first-class cabin I ever been on. This is Chicago to Delhi non-stop Air India. It was $6300 one-way for 250,000 miles. Look at how gross this is,” as he showed around the “broken, dirty” first-class cabin.

“There was hair in there, things moving in every compartment, everything was ripped, or ruined or had little do on it. I understand regular wear and tear but this was next level guys,” Patel continued.

He then went on to show a white face wipe towel, adding, “This was warm towel, which was served cold. They have collabed with Ferragamo, this was decent. There was PJ’s that was pretty soft, and then there were headphones that came out untangled and they had no do on them.”

“Everything was just ripped, broken,” the CEO claimed as he went on to show stains on the recliner seat, saying that it could have been easily wiped off. Patel also said that 30 per cent of the items on the “very promising” food menu were unavailable and others were on first come, first served basis.

He ordered nuts, samosas and soup. Patel said that samosas were “average” and the soup was the “delicious”. He went on to say that it was the “only good thing on the flight”.

24 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

An Indian-American CEO who paid Rs 5.27 lakh for a one-way first-class ticket on an Air India flight from Chicago to Delhi shared his 'nightmarish' experience on Instagram.

“Be aware if you are flying with Air India,” is what an Indian-American CEO said after his “far from pleasant” experience on 15-hour non-stop Chicago-Delhi Flight. Anip Patel, CEO of CaPatel Investments, spent Rs 5.27 lakh for a one-way first-class ticket. He took to Instagram to share his nightmarish experience, raising questions about the airlines’ $400 million refurbishment programme.

Patel recorded everything he endured on the Air India flight on video and later shared it on social media. He started the video with the words, “Come with me on the worst first-class cabin I ever been on. This is Chicago to Delhi non-stop Air India. It was $6300 one-way for 250,000 miles. Look at how gross this is,” as he showed around the “broken, dirty” first-class cabin.

“There was hair in there, things moving in every compartment, everything was ripped, or ruined or had little do on it. I understand regular wear and tear but this was next level guys,” Patel continued.

He then went on to show a white face wipe towel, adding, “This was warm towel, which was served cold. They have collabed with Ferragamo, this was decent. There was PJ’s that was pretty soft, and then there were headphones that came out untangled and they had no do on them.”

“Everything was just ripped, broken,” the CEO claimed as he went on to show stains on the recliner seat, saying that it could have been easily wiped off. Patel also said that 30 per cent of the items on the “very promising” food menu were unavailable and others were on first come, first served basis.

He ordered nuts, samosas and soup. Patel said that samosas were “average” and the soup was the “delicious”. He went on to say that it was the “only good thing on the flight”.

Airlines history telsi telsi mari poindu evadu aa waste gadu 😂😂

• Upvote 1

Poi poi eedu chicago sector ae povala…inkoka two years varaku chicago route touch me not…

Motham dominated by deerbon and devon street batches…

• Haha 1

Some of the flights of air india need to be grounded and need repairs. Armpit airport to mumbai/delhi flights dont have working entertainment units. Attage nadipistunnaru. 

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Poi poi eedu chicago sector ae povala…inkoka two years varaku chicago route touch me not…

Motham dominated by deerbon and devon street batches…

you mean Diwaan street?

2 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

4 hours ago, CaptainMaverick said:

anta complaint chesi..malli freebies home thesukelladu anta..manodu..vundalsinodey