Eroju office la pedda lolli

Pahelwan4

17 minutes ago, elev said:

Nee jeevitham laa nuvvu senior kalevu ee attitude tho. Tech industry loo major problem eede attitude.

❤️da la senior I care money 

2 hours ago, Pahelwan4 said:

She came back and said she checked with someone and he gave 3 points.

pani kuda aadi toh ne chepinchuko analsindhi simple ga....

Naku and ma product owner ki

oka adahoc request tho vachindi which wasn’t groomed and pulled into the sprint. I said this needs to be spiked first and estimate the effort so I said 8 points. She came back and said she checked with someone and he gave 3 points. I told her that person level is more senior and he is getting more paid because of his designation and if I take same 3 points I wouldn’t be on this role. So don’t compare my role to his role. I’m the one who should be working on and he has no idea what impediments we are foreseeing.

Vadiki Naku same pay istunara ❤️ da ani eskunna in the team chat.  

how gc gives confidende deeeni answer chepu anna

cc @Konebhar6

oka adahoc request tho vachindi which wasn’t groomed and pulled into the sprint. I said this needs to be spiked first and estimate the effort so I said 8 points. She came back and said she checked with someone and he gave 3 points. I told her that person level is more senior and he is getting more paid because of his designation and if I take same 3 points I wouldn’t be on this role. So don’t compare my role to his role. I’m the one who should be working on and he has no idea what impediments we are foreseeing.

brahmanandam-angry-beat-you-up-yhdol56tg

endi ra nuvvu...oka sprint planning ledu...

vadu oka number adagatam....nuvvu vellu lekkapettukuntu oka number cheppatam...vetakaram ga unda agile ante

4 hours ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Rey langa mundu adhoc spelling sakkaga nerchuko, taruvatha ❤️ da esukunduvu gani product owner tho..

4 hours ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Your feeling may be right but the way you expressed it not right.

I am not sure how the other person could do this in 3 points, but this is why I would need 8 points - Lay out why it would take 8 story points. This is also an opportunity to highlight yourself with stuff like, I do unit testing thoroughly, I want to make sure I deliver quality code, etc. 

Also tell her in a normal tone that its not OK to compare with someone else. You both are different people with different experience, etc. 

Build relationships, will be useful over time.

5 hours ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Nuv ichina estimate product owner trust cheyyakundaa, vere team lo vadini estimate adigindante neeku team lo ijjat ledu anna maata.🙁. you made it even worse by discussing about pay 🤦‍♂️