Eroju office la pedda lolli

Pahelwan4

13 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

sare edo chesindu, patting himself and boasting about it undi chudu too much asalu😂

Naku uncle attitude chusthe, Divvala Madhuri gurthochhindi 😁

cc: @Konebhar6

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Naku uncle attitude chusthe, Divvala Madhuri gurthochhindi 😁

cc: @Konebhar6

I declare you completely obsessed with Madhuri. 

29 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Whatever you said works for Males kaka.. Ladies who became manager has ton's of EGO and will not agree with you on any of it.. What ever you mentioned would be a full defense mode.. For Ladies we should be in attacking position not in defense ..

I worked with a lot of white/black females and it’s been wonderful. No desis though.

You may be right. I got no argument. 

6 hours ago, praying said:

very stupid and immature to bring pay into the conversation. 

Y do u think so..I feel its correct

6 hours ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Naku and ma product owner ki

oka adahoc request tho vachindi which wasn’t groomed and pulled into the sprint. I said this needs to be spiked first and estimate the effort so I said 8 points. She came back and said she checked with someone and he gave 3 points. I told her that person level is more senior and he is getting more paid because of his designation and if I take same 3 points I wouldn’t be on this role. So don’t compare my role to his role. I’m the one who should be working on and he has no idea what impediments we are foreseeing.

Vadiki Naku same pay istunara ❤️ da ani eskunna in the team chat.  

Gc gives confidence..yes.., of no gc do 2,3 jobs to get confidence 

16 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I worked with a lot of white/black females and it’s been wonderful. No desis though.

విజయం దయ చేస్తున్న నా దేవుడైన యెహోవా కే సమస్త మహిమ కలుగును గాక ఆమెన్

16 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Blacks who are managers are at-most polite they will not trip at any cost.. the only problem is it is very tough to grow under them .. Their work appetite is very high.  In case of Whites even though they get pleased easily it takes lot of time to build trust in them once you get it then they will up bring you very fast.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joker_007 said:

Blacks who are managers are at-most polite they will not trip at any cost.. the only problem is it is very tough to grow under them .. Their work appetite is very high.  In case of Whites even though they get pleased easily it takes lot of time to build trust in them once you get it then they will up bring you very fast.. 

I worked with a lot of ppl and got no issues. As long as you are genuine.

46 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I worked with a lot of ppl and got no issues. As long as you are genuine.

Whites or Blacks tho issues undavu kaka esp in Management... only problem is growth... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Whites or Blacks tho issues undavu kaka esp in Management... only problem is growth... 

never had any kind of problems even in growth with anyone.

7 hours ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Naku and ma product owner ki

oka adahoc request tho vachindi which wasn’t groomed and pulled into the sprint. I said this needs to be spiked first and estimate the effort so I said 8 points. She came back and said she checked with someone and he gave 3 points. I told her that person level is more senior and he is getting more paid because of his designation and if I take same 3 points I wouldn’t be on this role. So don’t compare my role to his role. I’m the one who should be working on and he has no idea what impediments we are foreseeing.

Vadiki Naku same pay istunara ❤️ da ani eskunna in the team chat.  

Kotti ** anna vadini