Jagan’s super swami goes to court to stop enquiry on him

psycopk

Also, don’t forget CBN getting court stay on pretty much every investigation against him. Apply the same principle on why can’t he face the investigation if he isn’t wrong. 

12 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Investigation edho okati chesi mooseyandi YV ni

Ayana midha elanti visharana cheyadhi ani court ki veladu anna. Not sure why he did that 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Also, don’t forget CBN getting court stay on pretty much every investigation against him. Apply the same principle on why can’t he face the investigation if he isn’t wrong. 

CBN cases and idhi vere anna, idhi millions of Hindus sentiments ki sambandhinchi, ayina as TDP guy YCP ilanti thapulu chesthene maku labham. Court stay isthe we know how to take it into janalu 

2 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Ayana midha elanti visharana cheyadhi ani court ki veladu anna. Not sure why he did that 

Need to verify bro,  that could be an old news clip. He went to court on the vigilance investigation anukunta. 

People like Sajjala, YV etc are the reason why Jagan is facing troubles today. Vallani musesthe manchidhe…

Jagan ni elagu vadalaru.. 100% jail lo pedtharu… but CBN is not a fool like Jagan .. he will do everything systematically. First public lo image tarnish chestaru… then media constant news… then master stroke. 

4 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

CBN cases and idhi vere anna, idhi millions of Hindus sentiments ki sambandhinchi, ayina as TDP guy YCP ilanti thapulu chesthene maku labham. Court stay isthe we know how to take it into janalu 

Cheyandi bro… but I will warn using God for political benefits… evariki ina manchidhi kadhu.

Just remove that TTD chairman post is what I suggest.. make it completely autonomous board where these politicians don’t take shelter as board members etc. 

8 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Need to verify bro,  that could be an old news clip. He went to court on the vigilance investigation anukunta. 

People like Sajjala, YV etc are the reason why Jagan is facing troubles today. Vallani musesthe manchidhe…

Jagan ni elagu vadalaru.. 100% jail lo pedtharu… but CBN is not a fool like Jagan .. he will do everything systematically. First public lo image tarnish chestaru… then media constant news… then master stroke. 

Yes, liquor dhi going on anna, you will hear news soon 

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Yes, liquor dhi going on anna, you will hear news soon 

I happily welcome bro… I respect leaders like Ambati, Perni Nani, Kethireddy, Gudivada  etc who didn’t run away but standing for party during these tough times.

Sajjala lanti chetha leaders ni arrest chesthe santoshame… like I said before, arrest of Jagan is just a matter of when and not if.

14 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I happily welcome bro… I respect leaders like Ambati, Perni Nani, Kethireddy, Gudivada  etc who didn’t run away but standing for party during these tough times.

Sajjala lanti chetha leaders ni arrest chesthe santoshame… like I said before, arrest of Jagan is just a matter of when and not if.

Convenient ga konthamandi leaders meedha thosesthe saripodu bro. What is the credibility of Jagan and why did he do for the state? Just some freebies? And what else? 
where did all this loot money go? What about state exchequer? How much debt did he put on the state? Where did rest of debt money go?

jail lo veyyandi, vestharu le ee kaburlu tharuwatha…. What is the basis on which you support him?

even after seeing so much incompetence, willingness to thrive on creating rift in society by Jagan why are people like you supporting him?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Cheyandi bro… but I will warn using God for political benefits… evariki ina manchidhi kadhu.

Just remove that TTD chairman post is what I suggest.. make it completely autonomous board where these politicians don’t take shelter as board members etc

adhi avadhu anna 

1 hour ago, letstalk2024 said:

Convenient ga konthamandi leaders meedha thosesthe saripodu bro. What is the credibility of Jagan and why did he do for the state? Just some freebies? And what else? 
where did all this loot money go? What about state exchequer? How much debt did he put on the state? Where did rest of debt money go?

jail lo veyyandi, vestharu le ee kaburlu tharuwatha…. What is the basis on which you support him?

even after seeing so much incompetence, willingness to thrive on creating rift in society by Jagan why are people like you supporting him?

Jagan paid the most price for whatever happened in last term. There is some good work done on the basic needs for people. Especially Schools, Hospitals etc. They just don’t know to market the things they have done. 2.5 ~Lakh crores was distributed to people and the borrowed money didn’t just disappear. Please compare the borrowed money by CBN between 2014-19 and check where did all that money go.

Did the new Government borrow 43K crores so far? Did they implement any promises outside of the Pension scheme ? Didn’t these people blame previous Govt for turning AP into SriLanka and promised “Wealth creation” to carry the promised welfare activities ? 

I can never support CBN watching his politics for quite a bit. He is just a dirty politician who doesn’t have any ethics except power mongering. He conveniently flips on whatever side he wants to grab power. He is good at marketing, and tarnishing opponents using his media means. This person boasts about HiTech City. Why did he fail to attract any software companies between 2014-19? Why couldn’t he build another HiTech City? Does he have single signature welfare scheme so far? 

Not that I support everything Jagan did, he made mistakes too. Show me someone who grows as an alternative to CBN/Jagan and would be happy to support that person instead.  Hoped PK to be that one. 

1 hour ago, letstalk2024 said:

I didn’t like how they kept targeting one caste even after coming into power. I don’t support those type of politics. 

CBN is going extra mile now to disturb the harmony. 

7 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Jagan paid the most price for whatever happened in last term. There is some good work done on the basic needs for people. Especially Schools, Hospitals etc. They just don’t know to market the things they have done. 2.5 ~Lakh crores was distributed to people and the borrowed money didn’t just disappear. Please compare the borrowed money by CBN between 2014-19 and check where did all that money go.

Did the new Government borrow 43K crores so far? Did they implement any promises outside of the Pension scheme ? Didn’t these people blame previous Govt for turning AP into SriLanka and promised “Wealth creation” to carry the promised welfare activities ? 

I can never support CBN watching his politics for quite a bit. He is just a dirty politician who doesn’t have any ethics except power mongering. He conveniently flips on whatever side he wants to grab power. He is good at marketing, and tarnishing opponents using his media means. This person boasts about HiTech City. Why did he fail to attract any software companies between 2014-19? Why couldn’t he build another HiTech City? Does he have single signature welfare scheme so far? 

Not that I support everything Jagan did, he made mistakes too. Show me someone who grows as an alternative to CBN/Jagan and would be happy to support that person instead.  Hoped PK to be that one. 

Why should it always be welfare?

why not self sufficient growth prospects?

what is raitu bazar?

what is dwakra scheme?

who introduced and promoted  e-governance ?

who promoted infra development?

why did he promote sramadhanam?

why did he promote janmabhoomi?

why did he promote drip irrigation?

solar power?

why did he promote pattiseema and ensure polavaram is fast tracked?

Again why always welfare?

I can say many more

schools ki rangulu vesi oka model hospital lo beds vesthe ne ayipoyinda?

city develop chesi infra build chesthe IT industry develop avuthundi 3 capitals ante vasthunda? 
as an educated person don’t you know IT is in consolidation in last decade rather than expansion?

12 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I didn’t like how they kept targeting one caste even after coming into power. I don’t support those type of politics. 

CBN is going extra mile now to disturb the harmony. 

In which way is CBN disturbing harmony?

by exposing previous governments deeds all the way till tirupati?

Should he just do everything in the dark like Jagan?

what was the need to touch tirumala in first place? Why? Is it govts money that is being spent in purchasing ghee? No, it’s TTDs? Is TTD in financial trouble ? No. Then why? 
just to make some money through commissions by changing the contractor

what is the consequence? Crores of peoples sentiment at stake

and people like you don’t question this, rather the question the whistle blower attaching some stupid conspiracy theories