Jagan’s super swami goes to court to stop enquiry on him

psycopk

Em natakalu ra luchaa… oka side emo stop cheyamani court lo petition veyistav.., paiki emo ee letters.. nee ministers enquirry adagatam

Jagan: ప్రధాని నరేంద్ర మోదీకి జగన్ లేఖ 

22-09-2024 Sun 14:55 | Andhra
Jagan wrote PM Modi on Tirumala Laddu issue

• తిరుమల లడ్డూ వ్యవహారంలో గత ప్రభుత్వంపై తీవ్ర ఆరోపణలు
  • వాస్తవాలు వెలికితీయాలంటూ ప్రధాని మోదీని కోరిన జగన్
  • కోట్లాది మంది భక్తుల మనోభావాలు దెబ్బతిన్నాయని వెల్లడి
  • సున్నితమైన అంశాన్ని రాజకీయాల కోసం వాడుకుంటున్నారని విమర్శలు
తిరుమల లడ్డూ వ్యవహారంలో తమపై తీవ్ర ఆరోపణలు వస్తున్న నేపథ్యంలో, మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి జగన్ ప్రధాని నరేంద్ర మోదీకి లేఖ రాశారు. శ్రీవారి లడ్డూ కల్తీ అంశంలో నిజానిజాలు వెలికితీయాలని తన లేఖలో కోరారు. చంద్రబాబు అసత్య ప్రచారాలు చేస్తున్నాడంటూ ఆరోపించారు. 

100 రోజుల అసమర్థ పాలన నుంచి ప్రజల దృష్టిని మళ్లించేందుకే లడ్డూ వివాదాన్ని తెరపైకి తెచ్చారని జగన్ తన లేఖలో పేర్కొన్నారు. ఈ వివాదంతో కోట్లాది మంది శ్రీవారి భక్తుల మనోభావాలు దెబ్బతిన్నాయని, తిరుమల సంప్రదాయాలపై అపోహలు పెంచే విధంగా ప్రచారం చేస్తున్నారని వివరించారు. 

ఇది ఎంతో సున్నితమైన అంశం అని, దీన్ని రాజకీయాల కోసం వాడుకుంటున్నారని జగన్ తన లేఖలో విమర్శించారు. చంద్రబాబు తన రాజకీయ అవసరాల కోసం ముఖ్యమంత్రి పదవికి అప్రదిష్ఠ తెచ్చేలా వ్యవహరిస్తున్నారని, టీటీడీ ప్రతిష్ఠను దిగజార్చిన చంద్రబాబుకు తగిన బుద్ధి చెప్పాలని ప్రధాని మోదీని కోరారు.

8 hours ago, letstalk2024 said:

Why should it always be welfare?

why not self sufficient growth prospects?

what is raitu bazar?

what is dwakra scheme?

who introduced and promoted  e-governance ?

who promoted infra development?

why did he promote sramadhanam?

why did he promote janmabhoomi?

why did he promote drip irrigation?

solar power?

why did he promote pattiseema and ensure polavaram is fast tracked?

Again why always welfare?

I can say many more

schools ki rangulu vesi oka model hospital lo beds vesthe ne ayipoyinda?

city develop chesi infra build chesthe IT industry develop avuthundi 3 capitals ante vasthunda? 
as an educated person don’t you know IT is in consolidation in last decade rather than expansion?

Dwcra is the central Govt initiative and not coined by CBN. 

Polavaram -  He showed extreme interest in moving the responsibility of building from Centre to State. I will leave it upto you whether they wanted to fast track the timeline or money. Modi called himself that they turned that project into ATM. 

CBN was CM at the right time to own all the development during his first term. My question was he didn’t build the infrastructure to attract software companies between 2014-19. HCL was the only major company which started during that time and someone corrected me even that wasn’t accurate. Didn’t Telanagana excel multi fold during the same time? 

Anyways, people wanted CBN again and kicked Jagan out of the picture. Let’s see what they do in next 5 years. 

9 hours ago, letstalk2024 said:

In which way is CBN disturbing harmony?

by exposing previous governments deeds all the way till tirupati?

Should he just do everything in the dark like Jagan?

what was the need to touch tirumala in first place? Why? Is it govts money that is being spent in purchasing ghee? No, it’s TTDs? Is TTD in financial trouble ? No. Then why? 
just to make some money through commissions by changing the contractor

what is the consequence? Crores of peoples sentiment at stake

and people like you don’t question this, rather the question the whistle blower attaching some stupid conspiracy theories 

You are welcome to question why they switched contractors, corruption etc. But what CBN/PK doing are dirty. I will leave it at there. 

YV Subba Reddy lanti chetha leaders ni chairman chesthe ilantive avthayi .. waste fellows. 

12 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Polavaram -  He showed extreme interest in moving the responsibility of building from Centre to State. I will leave it upto you whether they wanted to fast track the timeline or money. Modi called himself that they turned that project into ATM. 

CBN was CM at the right time to own all the development during his first term. My question was he didn’t build the infrastructure to attract software companies between 2014-19. HCL was the only major company which started during that time and someone corrected me even that wasn’t accurate. Didn’t Telanagana excel multi fold during the same time? 

Anyways, people wanted CBN again and kicked Jagan out of the picture. Let’s see what they do in next 5 years. 

HCL vja is not an IT unit. It was a networking call center. Epudu mana office laptops lo emina tech issues unte india nundi tech support people remote lo join ayi issues resolve chestharu kadha vallu annamata

27 minutes ago, psycontr said:

HCL vja is not an IT unit. It was a networking call center. Epudu mana office laptops lo emina tech issues unte india nundi tech support people remote lo join ayi issues resolve chestharu kadha vallu annamata

Em chestam bro… ayana oka visionary…. 43K Crores borrowed in 3 months… Wealth Creation, Democratic Compulsion lanti words tho vastadu… carry cheyadaniki media undhi.. namminchadiniki cadre undhi…. Just sad they created next level fear on LTA just to see their leader become CM again. 

45 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

You are welcome to question why they switched contractors, corruption etc. But what CBN/PK doing are dirty. I will leave it at there. 

YV Subba Reddy lanti chetha leaders ni chairman chesthe ilantive avthayi .. waste fellows. 

Mari anduke ga andaru kukka 10gul 10gtundi jagga gadni200.gif?cid=1c9b5d479x3d4q9v9zz1kvylofzj

9 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Em chestam bro… ayana oka visionary…. 43K Crores borrowed in 3 months… Wealth Creation, Democratic Compulsion lanti words tho vastadu… carry cheyadaniki media undhi.. namminchadiniki cadre undhi…. Just sad they created next level fear on LTA just to see their leader become CM again. 

Just fear create seseste 11mohanalu aiporu babayya janalu ku tikka 10gte avtaru200.gif?cid=1c9b5d479x3d4q9v9zz1kvylofzj

• Haha 1

Irony entate…. Last 5 years lo inni chendalapu panulu chesadura meee jaggay ani antunna inka vaadini mosthunna eee educated Jaffas ki hatsoff 

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

Dwacra is promoted in AP by CBN and even today it’s a model across India 

polavaram 73% 5 years lo complete chesthe… next 5 years lo wall Kottuku poye state ki YCP govt thechindi 

speaks a lot about who is committed 

5 years in to a bifurcated state without a capital and you expect IT to grow at the scale of Hyderabad, well leave it up to you

1 hour ago, letstalk2024 said:

Irony entate…. Last 5 years lo inni chendalapu panulu chesadura meee jaggay ani antunna inka vaadini mosthunna eee educated Jaffas ki hatsoff 

200.gif?cid=1c9b5d479x3d4q9v9zz1kvylofzj ade magicu

aadu cheyadam kaadu aadu chesad ani cheppakudad anta liberandus