Why these girls comes back later

Mancode

They reject us when I ask for a date or something,but after few days ,they will text back...

One Punjabi chic , i asked her out ,she said not interested blah blah.... ,she not ready for something..serious.and she texted me...a week ago ,but now she lives 320 miles from my place ,so it's not worthy to put up a effort...

One woke chic , despite of tattoos and all ,i asked her out ,she said i barely know u we know each other for 3 monts ,after i moved out of state ,she is asking about me from guys i used to hangout with.. 

It happens with me always ..why... 😭

Coach @Shameless  annai & Playboy tammudu @Sucker

@riashli akkai need female perspective also, do girls think about a person later and regret it?

4 minutes ago, bankris said:

They were waiting for better option. they didn't get one and so they came back to you. :)

Agreed bhayya , i thought the same...

6 figures , 6 pack unte gani dekaru emo.... As first option 

#beinghumble

4 minutes ago, bankris said:

They were waiting for better option. they didn't get one and so they came back to you. :)

And this thing is a loop for me in life , things which don't happen earlier ,happens very late when I lose interest ,or no longer want to do it...

My frnd says ,forget about it , people like u ,if they like u in first hand , otherwise they are just choosing options , he said some girls whom i casually talk , likes me anta , but I was slow , couldn't realised their intentions.when around them..anadu..:giggle: kalisunapudu..,ipudu i am in diff state ,manchi comedian la avthunna ,roju roju ki....

@Bendapudi_english @Konebhar6 throw ur thoughts neutral friends

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

My frnd says ,forget about it , people like u ,if they like u in first hand , otherwise they are just choosing options , he said some girls whom i casually talk , likes me anta , but I was slow , couldn't realised their intentions...anadu..:giggle: kalisunapudu..,manchi comedian la avthunna ,roju roju ki....

As @bankris anna said you may not be their first option anna.  Kani , valu text back chesthe, okavela serious relationship kakapothe just enjoy your bachelor life anna .

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

As @bankris anna said you may not be their first option anna.  Kani , valu text back chesthe, okavela serious relationship kakapothe just enjoy your bachelor life anna .

Hmm okay

Any tips or suggestions to improve the game? Or how to get them hooked up

6 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Hmm okay

The game is to always work on yourselves. If they come, they will be part of your life, and if they don't,  you still have a great life. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

The game is to always work on yourselves. If they come, they will be part of your life, and if they don't,  you still have a great life. 

Sounds good....

Seems like I'm gaining weight 

I used to 5'8 with 165 lbs now I become 172 lbs or something(78 kgs)

Hit the gym...and also improve everything in life....

40 minutes ago, Mancode said:

My frnd says ,forget about it , people like u ,if they like u in first hand , otherwise they are just choosing options , he said some girls whom i casually talk , likes me anta , but I was slow , couldn't realised their intentions.when around them..anadu..:giggle: kalisunapudu..,ipudu i am in diff state ,manchi comedian la avthunna ,roju roju ki....

Sometimes people don't know the value of something when its around. They may have liked you .. but probably looking for something more ... When they probably went around with others, may have realized that you are a way better option. 

If you like someone and they rejected you and are reaching out again, ask them directly what changed their mind .. 

A lot depends on your character, mindset and the person you are if you want to accept them or want to be the only option for someone else .. 

Looks like your weak area is not reading signals either from people who like you or from people who do not like you :D. Its very easy actually. Area of improvement for you .. 

In my experience, girls like guys who are sensitive, talkative, have manners, respect others, charming and soft nature than 6-pack etc. 

They have a perception that good looking 6-pack guys will cheat. They want to date them but no marriage. They want someone easy to manage. Same like the way men want to date chexy girls but want to marry homely girls :D

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Hmm okay

Biggest tip is not to expect anything. Do not force relationship. Let it develop. Start with going out in groups or casually asking if she wants to join for lunch/coffee or tennis/bowling/etc. 

Read the signs properly. You will know if she is interested or not. Crack jokes. Listen more. Give some compliments (genuine ones) like nice dress, suits you or nice shoes jells with your dress, etc. Again simple compliments .. not on looks like you look so beautiful ... they sound cringy .. You can do it when you are dating ..

Don't buy gifts, rather pick their bill when you go to a restaurant or coffee together. 

Play it cool .. 

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Sometimes people don't know the value of something when its around. They may have liked you .. but probably looking for something more ... When they probably went around with others, may have realized that you are a way better option. 

If you like someone and they rejected you and are reaching out again, ask them directly what changed their mind .. 

A lot depends on your character, mindset and the person you are if you want to accept them or want to be the only option for someone else .. 

Looks like your weak area is not reading signals either from people who like you or from people who do not like you :D. Its very easy actually. Area of improvement for you .. 

In my experience, girls like guys who are sensitive, talkative, have manners, respect others, charming and soft nature than 6-pack etc. 

They have a perception that good looking 6-pack guys will cheat. They want to date them but no marriage. They want someone easy to manage. Same like the way men want to date chexy girls but want to marry homely girls :D

Bisket anna..antha scene ledu..

ivanni unna, Height lenu ani 2 girls rejected me appatlo..

so they want all in a package 📦 

1 minute ago, islander said:

Bisket anna..antha scene ledu..

ivanni unna, Height lenu ani 2 girls rejected me appatlo..

so they want all in a package 📦 

For whatever reason, height and bald ness are biggest issues for women. They ignore everything else.

Most College girls usually fall for bad boys, looks, daring nature, etc. But once they get a little mature or after a few breakups, they want sensitive people esp to get married. 

2 hours ago, Mancode said:

They reject us when I ask for a date or something,but after few days ,they will text back...

One Punjabi chic , i asked her out ,she said not interested blah blah.... ,she not ready for something..serious.and she texted me...a week ago ,but now she lives 320 miles from my place ,so it's not worthy to put up a effort...

One woke chic , despite of tattoos and all ,i asked her out ,she said i barely know u we know each other for 3 monts ,after i moved out of state ,she is asking about me from guys i used to hangout with.. 

It happens with me always ..why... 😭

Coach @Shameless  annai & Playboy tammudu @Sucker

@riashli akkai need female perspective also, do girls think about a person later and regret it?

@Shameless baa voori ki po Makkus full dhorukutharu. Maa vooru vachi try chesina waste Anna. Mana Face kuda dhekaru. Only option Red state foris ne blue states adhi Ammaya abbaya no idea