Why these girls comes back later

Mancode

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Sometimes people don't know the value of something when its around. They may have liked you .. but probably looking for something more ... When they probably went around with others, may have realized that you are a way better option. 

If you like someone and they rejected you and are reaching out again, ask them directly what changed their mind .. 

A lot depends on your character, mindset and the person you are if you want to accept them or want to be the only option for someone else .. 

Looks like your weak area is not reading signals either from people who like you or from people who do not like you :D. Its very easy actually. Area of improvement for you .. 

In my experience, girls like guys who are sensitive, talkative, have manners, respect others, charming and soft nature than 6-pack etc. 

They have a perception that good looking 6-pack guys will cheat. They want to date them but no marriage. They want someone easy to manage. Same like the way men want to date chexy girls but want to marry homely girls :D

baga chepav bro

• Thanks 1

లంజల లేదు అని దాని ఇంటి గుంజను దెంగాడు ఆట నీ. లాంటి వాడు 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mancode said:

They reject us when I ask for a date or something,but after few days ,they will text back...

One Punjabi chic , i asked her out ,she said not interested blah blah.... ,she not ready for something..serious.and she texted me...a week ago ,but now she lives 320 miles from my place ,so it's not worthy to put up a effort...

One woke chic , despite of tattoos and all ,i asked her out ,she said i barely know u we know each other for 3 monts ,after i moved out of state ,she is asking about me from guys i used to hangout with.. 

It happens with me always ..why... 😭

Coach @Shameless  annai & Playboy tammudu @Sucker

@riashli akkai need female perspective also, do girls think about a person later and regret it?

పో ఒక సారి వెళ్లి ఒక rhino 9000

వేసి గట్టిగా వేసి రా తరువాత... 

Plus prosthetic purushangalu untayi use it and do it taruvata she will not  come back 

11 hours ago, Mancode said:

They reject us when I ask for a date or something,but after few days ,they will text back...

One Punjabi chic , i asked her out ,she said not interested blah blah.... ,she not ready for something..serious.and she texted me...a week ago ,but now she lives 320 miles from my place ,so it's not worthy to put up a effort...

One woke chic , despite of tattoos and all ,i asked her out ,she said i barely know u we know each other for 3 monts ,after i moved out of state ,she is asking about me from guys i used to hangout with.. 

It happens with me always ..why... 😭

Coach @Shameless  annai & Playboy tammudu @Sucker

@riashli akkai need female perspective also, do girls think about a person later and regret it?

Thats normal Kaka.. neeku mood unnappadu vallaki kuda ravalani rule emi ledu kada.. my guess is you did not followed up after that... Ladies need attention..