E so called upper castes

Mancode

Are having less bhakti...than bc's ,I feel that bcs are more devout hindus , devudu vishyam lo thappu cheyadaniki okati rendu sarlu alochistaru....

Ycp batch saying he is BC so he has no right to comment on Hindu traditions,dharma reddy is reddy ,so he has more right ani ycp batch Twitter lo cheptunaru anta watch from 5.00 to 7.00 

But R's and even C's have no bhayam...not bhakti ,arrogance to the core...supporting their caste leaders in a  blind manner....in db many R's supporting jagan , okadu emo shouldn't rake up the issue coz bcoz it will demean hindu traditions antunadu,inkou emo diversion politics antunadu.. Twitter lo ycp mandha saying shyamala rao is BC ,so 

That's what my judgement 

Religious institutions lo officers should be from BC casettes.....

No R's/ or c's batch.should be allowed in. Any official posts ..... bcoz they work to satisfy their bosses.....and work less for Hinduism 

Especially Jagan's relative batch is very dangerous ,they have agenda against Hinduism @Raisins_72 @verrigadu @Spartan

• Upvote 1

Just now, Teluguredu said:

BC Ane caste e ledu.top layer of bcs are similar to oc in influence ,north andhra lo most landlords are from BC castes.

No , i see more of bc people are religious when coming to celebrating festivals...

Who are oc lol 🤣 , yadavs,gouds,kammari,kummari,chenetha etc etc vilantha oc na? Leda oc ki unan power undha ?

13 minutes ago, Mancode said:

No , i see more of bc people are religious when coming to celebrating festivals...

Who are oc lol 🤣 , yadavs,gouds,kammari,kummari,chenetha etc etc vilantha oc na? Leda oc ki unan power undha ?

I am saying top layer of bc's are closer to oc's than they are to bottom layer.

koppula velama,Yadavas ,setti balijas ,munnuru kaapus , etc.. are well organised communities.

You are only comparing bc's to land owning communities like reddy,kamma,telaga,raaju padmanayaka but vaishyas ,Brahmins and many kaapu subcastes are also OC and BC's like yadavas,munnuru kaapus,setti balija ,koppula velamas are influential.

23 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Are having less bhakti...than bc's ,I feel that bcs are more devout hindus , devudu vishyam lo thappu cheyadaniki okati rendu sarlu alochistaru....

Ycp batch saying he is BC so he has no right to comment on Hindu traditions,dharma reddy is reddy ,so he has more right ani ycp batch Twitter lo cheptunaru anta watch from 5.00 to 7.00 

But R's and even C's have no bhayam...not bhakti ,arrogance to the core...supporting their caste leaders in a  blind manner....in db many R's supporting jagan , okadu emo shouldn't rake up the issue coz bcoz it will demean hindu traditions antunadu,inkou emo diversion politics antunadu.. Twitter lo ycp mandha saying shyamala rao is BC ,so 

That's my judgement is....

@psycontr @CanadianMalodu @CherryGaru

7 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

I am saying top layer of bc's are closer to oc's than they are to bottom layer.

koppula velama,Yadavas ,setti balijas ,munnuru kaapus , etc.. are well organised communities.

You are only comparing bc's to land owning communities like reddy,kamma,telaga,raaju padmanayaka but vaishyas ,Brahmins and many kaapu subcastes are also OC and BC's like yadavas,munnuru kaapus,setti balija ,koppula velamas are influential.

I'm only comparing R's and C's lol...

Not even other upper castes ...

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Inthaki meeru yemitlu Anna 

Vere kulam aina matham aina marriage cheskodaniki ok ankunevdani nen ,emitlu aithe enti tammu

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Vere kulam aina matham aina marriage cheskodaniki ok ankunevdani nen ,emitlu aithe enti tammu

Fafa dhaggara no kulam Anna kunmude kummudu njoy baby_dc1

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

That's what my judgement is

All are same

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

I'm only comparing R's and C's lol...

Not even other upper castes ...

The term you should be using is not "upper" castes but DOMINANT castes. One reason being, Reddies & Kammas (even more so in case of Kammas) didn't cling to Brahmanism or their acceptance to climb the Political and economic ladder. If any they challenged Brahmanism. This has to do with them not being accorded Kshthriya or Vaisya status in Varna system. 

Kammas in fact started their own Brahmins and Komati sects. The caste itself used to have Pedda Kammas (those that held land holdings) and more peasants known as chinna Kammas (less land holdings). My own mother who is a Pedda Kamma (my parents has. Love marriage back in late 80s), has a grand father who never used to go to temple because he never liked accepting Brahmin to be his superior but used to have Vaishnava namas and did poojas himself. This is more or less of Indian phenomenon.

You will find some sort of outlook in other land owning cases such as Jats, Marathas/kunbis too.

6 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

The term you should be using is not "upper" castes but DOMINANT castes. One reason being, Reddies & Kammas (even more so in case of Kammas) didn't cling to Brahmanism or their acceptance to climb the Political and economic ladder. If any they challenged Brahmanism. This has to do with them not being accorded Kshthriya or Vaisya status in Varna system. 

Kammas in fact started their own Brahmins and Komati sects. The caste itself used to have Pedda Kammas (those that held land holdings) and more peasants known as chinna Kammas (less land holdings). My own mother who is a Pedda Kamma (my parents has. Love marriage back in late 80s), has a grand father who never used to go to temple because he never liked accepting Brahmin to be his superior but used to have Vaishnava namas and did poojas himself. This is more or less of Indian phenomenon.

You will find some sort of outlook in other land owning cases such as Jats, Marathas/kunbis too.

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

Conversion makes it moot. It applies for all the castes in that case. If you're talking specifically or dominant castes that are not classified as Kshtriya/Vaisya Varna but hold significant financial and political clout, then don't cling to devotion as much.