E so called upper castes

Mancode

i seen religious conversions but not caste conversions, it will never happens in future also

religion is just a roof top, caste is whole house with interior and exterior 

9 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Conversion makes it moot. It applies for all the castes in that case. If you're talking specifically or dominant castes that are not classified as Kshtriya/Vaisya Varna but hold significant financial and political clout, then don't cling to devotion as much. 

@socratesgave ans , the people who jagan put administration at tirumala or other temples are more concerned about making money and praising  him but less on devotion

I have seen other casettes especially bc's in and around my area in india are more religious ,that's my observation 

16 minutes ago, Mancode said:

@socratesgave ans , the people who jagan put administration at tirumala or other temples are more concerned about making money and praising  him but less on devotion

I have seen other casettes especially bc's in and around my area in india are more religious ,that's my observation 

I gave you the reason as to why it has been so the case.

3 hours ago, Mancode said:

Are having less bhakti...than bc's ,I feel that bcs are more devout hindus , devudu vishyam lo thappu cheyadaniki okati rendu sarlu alochistaru....

Ycp batch saying he is BC so he has no right to comment on Hindu traditions,dharma reddy is reddy ,so he has more right ani ycp batch Twitter lo cheptunaru anta watch from 5.00 to 7.00 

But R's and even C's have no bhayam...not bhakti ,arrogance to the core...supporting their caste leaders in a  blind manner....in db many R's supporting jagan , okadu emo shouldn't rake up the issue coz bcoz it will demean hindu traditions antunadu,inkou emo diversion politics antunadu.. Twitter lo ycp mandha saying shyamala rao is BC ,so 

That's what my judgement 

It doesn’t have anything to do with caste. Appoint someone who is religious and who has good administrative experience…

ee bc lu, reddy lu, chowdary lu kaadu… 

as this is a wealthy org, they appoint their pet dogs to control it irrespective of their religion or experience.. akkada work chesinanni rojulu full namalu, pancha kattukuni parama bhaktudi laga act chesthaaru… once out of that position, I didn’t see either bhumana or subba reddy with kumkum on their head..