i am seeing lot of freeing temples from govt tweets in X

socrates

2 hours ago, socrates said:

not making sense at all

Muslims discriminate women and not let them enter mosques. Why are you speaking about social justice about Hinduism and not Muslims/Christians when Muslims and Christians discriminate. What is the difference?

1 minute ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

Muslims discriminate women and not let them enter mosques

are you sure about this?

2 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

Why are you speaking about social justice about Hinduism and not Muslims/Christians when Muslims and Christians discriminate. What is the difference?

because of in front of god every one same, if any religion is against to that its not religion

thats what in old days annamayya, ramanujachari..etc fought for, so as per your logic they were wrong?

Just now, socrates said:

are you sure about this?

because of in front of god every one same, if any religion is against to that its not religion

thats what in old days annamayya, ramanujachari..etc fought for, so as per your logic they were wrong?

Not just Muslims, even Christians. There is discrimination in both religions but you're not taking social justice here because their religious bodies are not under the Government. Why are you talking about social justice in Hinduism? Because government controls them

13 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:
16 minutes ago, socrates said:

Not just Muslims, even Christians. There is discrimination in both religions

This is how the entire narrative goes sideways.

Instead of addressing our own wrongdoings, everything is blamed on Muslims and Christians.

If you read my first post carefully, my question was very clear: If temples are under private ownership, will they allow Dalits? You didn’t answer that, but instead pointed out that there is discrimination in both Islam and Christianity as well. While I acknowledge that every religion has some form of discrimination, including among Muslims and Christians, but they do not restrict access to mosques or churches.

but what i understand is your are a vehemently supporting banning dalits entering into the temple

34 minutes ago, socrates said:

are you sure about this?

Who is that God? Does he decide or does the rest decides on behalf him/her/whatever?

12 minutes ago, socrates said:

Instead of addressing our own wrongdoings, everything is blamed on Muslims and Christians.

If you read my first post carefully, my question was very clear: If temples are under private ownership, will they allow Dalits? You didn’t answer that, but instead pointed out that there is discrimination in both Islam and Christianity as well. While I acknowledge that every religion has some form of discrimination, including among Muslims and Christians, but they do not restrict access to mosques or churches.

but what i understand is your are a vehemently supporting banning dalits entering into the temple

How did you conclude that they will be excluded from temple entry, if temples are under non government ownership?

11 hours ago, socrates said:

but i have one question 

Temples are now under government control, but we still see news of Dalits being banned or stopped from entering temples across the nation.

If so-called demands, such as freeing temples from government control, are implemented, under whose control will they fall? Will these incidents of Dalits being barred from entering stop or increase?

I am not sure why they didn’t implement for m a s j I d s … govt should take them over too 

4 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

How did you conclude that they will be excluded from temple entry, if temples are under non government ownership?

i am not deciding, i raised the question 

fir better clarity please check my first post 

2 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

I am not sure why they didn’t implement for m a s j I d s … govt should take them over too 

who is they?

7 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Who is that God? Does he decide or does the rest decides on behalf of them? 

i mean any god depends on their beliefs 

24 minutes ago, socrates said:

My point is you have no right in saying who can and cannot enter temples. Social Justice has place in the Government, not in religion. They can prevent dalits or brahmins. But at the end of the day, social justice has no place in religion. I am just telling you to stop preaching. You don't own temples, neither should the Government.