i am seeing lot of freeing temples from govt tweets in X

socrates

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Rules should be same for all 

Yep anduke antunna TTD should not be under Govt Control, As PK said there should be a separate board which should take care of all temples

Many be the time has come to constitute a ‘Sanatana Dharma Rakshana Board’ at a National level to look into all the issues related to temples in entire Bharath.

7 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

My point is you have no right in saying who can and cannot enter temples. Social Justice has place in the Government, not in religion. They can prevent dalits or brahmins. But at the end of the day, social justice has no place in religion. I am just telling you to stop preaching. You don't own temples, neither should the Government. 

are you out of your mind

i am not the one preaching, you are the one preaching about temples in the above post, i am just asking a question

who the hell are you to tell about social justice is not part of the religion, then you are disrespecting all the great people like annamayya, ramanuja charya, bhasavesvara..etc

seems you are staunch upper caste fanatic

Just now, socrates said:

are you out of your mind

i am not the one preaching, you are the one preaching about temples in the above post, i am just asking a question

who the hell are you to tell about social justice is not part of the religion, then you are disrespecting all the great people like annamayya, ramanuja charya, bhasavesvara..etc

seems you are staunch upper caste fanatic

Lol 

Just now, socrates said:

ok go and peddle some fake news

you are good for that

bye

You should be glad that ignorance is not crime.