NRI MILF, need idea about sex life in India

kevinUsa

What's the sex life like in India? This will be my first time traveling without my husband and I want to know about the sex life and hookups here because I want some action haha. Also are there dating apps like tinder and etc here?. Also what are the rules and regulations here, this is my first time visiting north India

What's the sex life like in India? This will be my first time traveling without my husband and I want to know about the sex life and hookups here because I want some action haha. Also are there dating apps like tinder and etc here?. Also what are the rules and regulations here, this is my first time visiting north India

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Mahi.gif

TBH, the views around sex and sensuality are extremely regressive in India, especially when it comes to rural India. In urban cities like Bengaluru/Mumbai, people are opening up and embracing the more open, progressive cultures, however it is still restricted to the top 10% of the society. Sex is and always have been pushed to the underbelly of the society. We do not have parents give us the birds and bees talk. Dating culture is developing slowly but still the women are so worried (rightfully so!) about creeps and general weirdos, that they are very cautious.

Furthermore, there is a reason that only the financially well-off sections of the society are more open towards this attitude. To be able to live alone, be able to afford going out and generally be financially stable enough to sustain that kind of lifestyle is a privilege. Also, since sex is not a commonplace thing, most men have a very misogynist/desperate approach towards it and we all know that is attractive to no one. So as a solution, people get into arranged marriages where most of them spend their lives having quite mediocre sex where the focus on female pleasure and female agency during sex is non-existent.