Costco

Peddayana

34 minutes ago, Xtian_Teddy said:

what about free samples ?

Food tasting ani mention chasa. Free samples is a better word. I enjoy those at Costco :D

9 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Food tasting ani mention chasa. Free samples is a better word. I enjoy those at Costco :D

mingi tinamantey mundu untaru aa bandi Sanjay uncle and @csrcsr

2 hours ago, Peddayana said:

went on a weekend

Costco reminded me of tirunallu, you would wonder if they are giving items for free, almost like a tourist spot over the weekends where entire families visit

endhi ba idhi, also went to sams on same day to pickup something not available in costco, felt it was less rushed (may be a 1/4th of people at Costco)

I also noticed some of the items were also a bit cheaper like 1-2$ in some cases at Sams, offers/discounts are also a match in sams, Ex: if there is a 9$ off on some branded medicine etc, its the same in both, wonder why people don't go to sams, kirkland brand reputation baga working out anukunta, ppl feel costco is higher quality, is that really the case?

Basic items, Sam's is same or cheaper...

It's just that Costco has more items / exclusive deals and online selection. 

People think they miss out and hard to stop paying ( what if I want to return an item that I bought 3 years ago?) 

Naaku Costco velte oka cart ninda samanu ki minimum 500-600$ bill avtundi…

Ade Aldi/Sams/walmart/local stores edina 100$ datadhu.

Costco vi quality bane untadi kaani lot of things are overly priced janalaki cheap ani ala anpistundi !!

3 hours ago, Peddayana said:

went on a weekend

Costco reminded me of tirunallu, you would wonder if they are giving items for free, almost like a tourist spot over the weekends where entire families visit

endhi ba idhi, also went to sams on same day to pickup something not available in costco, felt it was less rushed (may be a 1/4th of people at Costco)

I also noticed some of the items were also a bit cheaper like 1-2$ in some cases at Sams, offers/discounts are also a match in sams, Ex: if there is a 9$ off on some branded medicine etc, its the same in both, wonder why people don't go to sams, kirkland brand reputation baga working out anukunta, ppl feel costco is higher quality, is that really the case?

If you look for deals, most of the items like toilet paper, bounty,toothpastes,shampoos, laundry detergent etc are atleast 30% cheaper on Amazon.

Best part is they get delivered to  your door.