Ponnavolu and Jagan followers Ila unaru endhi saami

Bendapudi_english

It is a true fact ,it is common knowledge among people who have lived in tirumala like our family before 50 years or so..ofc media brainwashed people like you will argue without knowing anything.

Vegetarianism was never there in rayalaseema and telangana.its a recent phenomenon ,diwali ,Ganesh chaturthi blah blah blah ivvemi pattinchukunevaalu kadhu.

17 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Vegetarianism was never there in rayalaseema and telangana.its a recent phenomenon ,diwali ,Ganesh chaturthi blah blah blah ivvemi pattinchukunevaalu kadhu.

As Usual YCheapee's s Fakers.. Spreading Fake Propaganda.. 

50 years back Non Veg thinevadu ani cheppadu bagundi is it openly or secret ga ni cheppada.. There are no mutton shops in tirumala even 50 years back. People from Chandragiri, SriVari Mettu and Kadapa district used to smuggle it and people will consume it in High Privacy not openly. The only difference now and then is there is no vigilance 50 years back so the meat was available at a cost higher than Tirupati. 

50 Years back Tirupati ,Tirumala and Tamilnadu  Born people who has Lord Venkateswara as kula daivam will not consume Non Veg during Paratasi Month now it was spread to others as well most of the people will not consume meat until 3rd week.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

As Usual YCheapee's s Fakers.. Spreading Fake Propaganda.. 

50 years back Non Veg thinevadu ani cheppadu bagundi is it openly or secret ga ni cheppada.. There are no mutton shops in tirumala even 50 years back. People from Chandragiri, SriVari Mettu and Kadapa district used to smuggle it and people will consume it in High Privacy not openly. The only difference now and then is there is no vigilance 50 years back so the meat was available at a cost higher than Tirupati. 

50 Years back Tirupati ,Tirumala and Tamilnadu  Born people who has Lord Venkateswara as kula daivam will not consume Non Veg during Paratasi Month now it was spread to others as well most of the people will not consume meat until 3rd week.  

I never said mutton shops were open in tirumala.

You can take non-veg from the nearby areas itself noone used to care.

High privacy is a joke  ,many people themselves used to have chickens in their homes ,if you don't know then shut up.

All these Kula daivam b.s I don't care I am talking about majority of the people.

50 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

I never said mutton shops were open in tirumala.

You can take non-veg from the nearby areas itself noone used to care.

High privacy is a joke  ,many people themselves used to have chickens in their homes ,if you don't know then shut up.

All these Kula daivam b.s I don't care I am talking about majority of the people.

My Relatives are there still in Tirumala one is EX Board Member and another is EX EO ,  i crossed checked this before posting... 

7 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

My Relatives are there still in Tirumala one is EX Board Member and another is EX EO ,  i crossed checked this before posting... 

Your relatives are young ,when my own family was living in tirumala peshkar was deputy-EO level .it was some 40-60 years back.

I am not telling this from random stories my own family owned property(leased) in tirumala from mutt .people even used to grow chickens.there was a soft ban but noone used to care.

14 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Your relatives are young ,when my own family was living in tirumala peshkar was deputy-EO level .it was some 40-60 years back.

I am not telling this from random stories my own family owned property(leased) in tirumala from mutt .people even used to grow chickens.there was a soft ban but noone used to care.

They are retired Kaka and they are born there only... :) ... Yeah i agree people used to grow chicken but not every one only class 4 workers behind the Balaji School and near that gogarbham dam.