Rising Hate Towards Students and Indians in Canada – The Real Reason?

kevinUsa

21 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Because these idiots are abusing the Laws there... 

K gallaki nice happened. 

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Canada essentially is a byproduct of Britain, unlike US so some amount of racial and cultural superior undertone is always there. 

The current situation is because the government fudked up big time and in fact caused the COL crisis and used International students for cheaper labour to offset labour costs and mooch their monies. The international students on the other hand only want PR and are ready to labour in Canada. The government also gave wage subsidy to employees that employs them. This has created a direct conflict between Canadians (stock) with international students aka Indians. This is in addition to competition for white collar jobs. The small economy of Canada stresses the excabertaes  situation more.

18 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Canada essentially is a byproduct of Britain, unlike US so some amount of racial and cultural superior undertone is always there. 

The current situation is because the government fudked up big time and in fact caused the COL crisis and used International students for cheaper labour to offset labour costs and mooch their monies. The international students on the other hand only want PR and are ready to labour in Canada. The government also gave wage subsidy to employees that employs them. This has created a direct conflict between Canadians (stock) with international students aka Indians. This is in addition to competition for white collar jobs. The small economy of Canada stresses the excabertaes  situation more.

A young woman walked into the clinic seeking assistance with obtaining an abortion pill. When the staff member at the clinic inquired about the father of the unborn child, she hesitated for a moment before replying. “I live with three boys, and to be honest, I’m not entirely sure who the father is,” she explained. Her expression revealed a mix of confusion and concern as she continued, “It’s complicated because we all share a living space, and I haven’t been able to keep track of my interactions with each of them. This situation is really overwhelming for me, and I just need to figure out my next steps.”

Anna ee news vinnava 

• Sad 1