Telugu serials

Dhed

this is crazy but during my moms visit 2 years ago she was watching Telugu serials but some how my wife got hooked to the serials with her , both started watching 

my mom went to India and my wife can’t stop watching the serials she watches like 3 serials which is done during our free time 

it is irritating that they have to watch it on the Living room tv which is our biggest tv.

i am frustrated as my wife me to not disturb her during watching those stupid dramas 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dhed said:

this is crazy but during my moms visit 2 years ago she was watching Telugu serials but some how my wife got hooked to the serials with her , both started watching 

my mom went to India and my wife can’t stop watching the serials she watches like 3 serials which is done during our free time 

it is irritating that they have to watch it on the Living room tv which is our biggest tv.

i am frustrated as my wife me to not disturb her during watching those stupid dramas 

Laddu lo serial e kadanna idiseyyy. Akkada kompalu kulipotunnai psycho wife la valla

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dhed said:

U have 2 options 

1. Start watching with her. Those serials are addictive. 

2. Enjoy the free time and so something you like. 

10 hours ago, Dhed said:

Emi cheyyalevu Kaka. bayataki velli ala kopam tagge varuku tirigi intiki raavatame.. 

10 hours ago, Dhed said:

Buy an even bigger tv and you watch what you want.. be happy that your mom and wife are bonding well over serials 

10 hours ago, Dhed said:

Anupama na karthika deepam a anna