Hydra claims

psycopk

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The Land Titling Act was the most significant land reform act, providing the only reliable assurance of land ownership free from past encumbrances.

Unfortunately it fell prey to political lies.

Jagan's PR is a dead pedal, literally of no use or may be its Jagan's style. He should have avoided putting his photo on certain things such as title docs. My maternal uncle (because of my mom) who is a Kamma and TDP activist simply questions, "my farm land is inherited from my dad and he got it from his dad. Who is Jagan to put his photo on those docs?" That's a legit question. Same with separation stones, why have Jagan's picture engraved on it?  

And then his PR was not able to take the message to the masses, except for single press meet condemnation. 

18 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Jagan's PR is a dead pedal, literally of no use or may be its Jagan's style. He should have avoided putting his photo on certain things such as title docs. My maternal uncle (because of my mom) who is a Kamma and TDP activist simply questions, "my farm land is inherited from my dad and he got it from his dad. Who is Jagan to put his photo on those docs?" That's a legit question. Same with separation stones, why have Jagan's picture engraved on it?  

And then his PR was not able to take the message to the masses, except for single press meet condemnation. 

I now understand what really happened. Jagan likely believed that his freebies would secure his victory in the elections, and that the lies spread by the opposition (yellow cards) wouldn't stand a chance against his giveaways and the height of his popularity. He went into the elections with a singular focus and a favored approach, convinced it would win him another term, while disregarding all the propaganda being circulated.

And YCP’s social was busy protesting the allegations but forgot to project the good things they did. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tollywood_hater said:

musi is different than current HYDRA issue.... MUSI scheme is cash cow for congress that they are preparing to loot next 4 years ...... 1 lakh+ crores project adi

Musi dabbulathone next Lok Sabha elections naduputharu.

33 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I now understand what really happened. Jagan likely believed that his freebies would secure his victory in the elections, and that the lies spread by the opposition (yellow cards) wouldn't stand a chance against his giveaways and the height of his popularity. He went into the elections with a singular focus and a favored approach, convinced it would win him another term, while disregarding all the propaganda being circulated.

And YCP’s social was busy protesting the allegations but forgot to project the good things they did. 

Election results are different thing. There are so many things wrong with the results. The majorities are a dead give away. The average majority for kootami is north of 25,000, which is almost impossible. Even when TDP won in 2014 and Jagan won in 2019, a lot of seats are won are lost in few thousands. Many of them are under 2k, and few under 1k. 

The results don't fit gaussian distribution and the Std.Dev. is way too high. Same with Paleru 21 of 21. No VVPAT reconciliation was done, forget recounting. Supreme Court don't even entertain such requests before elections. These anomalies point out to E#V#Ms. The source code was never made public, nor did we know if there is a receiver in the machine that can make it remotely accessible as Maharastra's Ravindra Waikar case shows it. 

I for one think, Jagan was made loose. He would have won the election, but his seats would have come down and the performance would be stark in contracts divided between urban and rural areas. The rural areas would have voted very pro for him, and urban areas would have brought his tally down. 

But keeping these things aside, it's objectively true that he did a bad job knowingly or unknowingly on PR front. 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oh wow...really..!! adannamata...anduke mee  visionary enkala esukostunav..

Chepina kada, building penalization scheme...kastha effort petti a scheme enti and daniki mee visionary etla tana burra ni padanu petti ie scheme teesukochi etla lands enkala esukuando telustadi..anni nene sepithe nuv nammadaniki ibbandi ayitadi vaa

neyavva...BPS(building penalization scheme) anedi every few years open avtu unadi..you can apply for it if your building has deviations...landki BPSki link endi? confidentga sollu minga mante mundu untav...land regularize cheskovali ante only option LRS (Land Regularization Scheme)...adi kuda un-approved approved avtadi...that doesn't mean land lekunda, sale deeds lekunda kabza sesam inka regularize cheyandi ante nadavadu...Visionary ledu hottakai ledu...any CM has nothing to do with it 

16 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

neyavva...BPS(building penalization scheme) anedi every few years open avtu unadi..you can apply for it if your building has deviations...landki BPSki link endi? confidentga sollu minga mante mundu untav...land regularize cheskovali ante only option LRS (Land Regularization Scheme)...adi kuda un-approved approved avtadi...that doesn't mean land lekunda, sale deeds lekunda kabza sesam inka regularize cheyandi ante nadavadu...Visionary ledu hottakai ledu...any CM has nothing to do with it 

Oh my underwater Bezwada ankul...sagam sagam telsukunte itlane vuntadi...

World famous visionary is the architect of this BRS/BPS/LRS regime. First regularization vachinapudu first challan katti two years time ichindu to submit the property deviation and plot details.

Adigo akda mana visionary mark kanipinchindi....First ever regularization apudu masthu plots tosidibbinaru plots regularization esp cheruvula lands.

FYI, Amberpet la Cheruvu 1998 kante mundu vunde kani 2000 tarvata ledu...Ramanthapur Cheruvu 1999 kante munde atarvata ledu...locals vachi kastha chepadamma Bezwada ankul ki ala cheruvulu vunde kani ipudu ledu ani..

YSR and KCR era la vachina BRS/BPS/LRS are improved versions which did not regularize illegal and occupied plots. But first era, especially musi riverfront and lakes encroachment ayi 30 years settlement vunde Vallaki mee world famous visionary regularize chesindu, ala chesuko ani 2 years time ichindu, just challan pay chesi, two years lo documents submit cheyamani, mana pacha batch and kabza manchiga first challan kattesi, receipt tesukuni fursath ga lands identify chesi, farzi documents create chesi mari legalize chesukunaru...

Ala mana world fampus visionary chesina oka visionary scheme valla maa hyderabad munugindi, ivala HYDRAA demolish chestunna lands la 90% lands a era lo legalise chesina lands ae....

CM emi cheyaledu ani antha easy ga seppinav, ikada sesindi antha CM ga vunna CBN ae...I know you have a demigod image of CBN kani GHMC la poi adi peru sepithe cheppu tho kodtaru...