Notyourbaby , 26 Hyderabad Sexy but want to be your baby

kevinUsa

I’m 23 years old, working in a start up and I also model. I’m extremely fun, talkative and can take you away with absolute ease. I love connecting and getting to know people, I’m here to explore and meet someone I can create fireworks with 😉 I’ve also well travelled and I like to explore and have new experiences! I haven’t been with too many men, barely 4 in my entire life, so really looking forward to meet someone nice . I look to be monogamous with who I’m seeing, will not see further if I get comfortable and everything works for us Ready to spoil me?

What I am Seeking

Men
Friends
No strings attached
Luxury lifestyle
Discretion
Fine dining
Flexible schedule
Vacations

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I’m 23 years old, working in a start up and I also model. I’m extremely fun, talkative and can take you away with absolute ease. I love connecting and getting to know people, I’m here to explore and meet someone I can create fireworks with 😉 I’ve also well travelled and I like to explore and have new experiences! I haven’t been with too many men, barely 4 in my entire life, so really looking forward to meet someone nice . I look to be monogamous with who I’m seeing, will not see further if I get comfortable and everything works for us Ready to spoil me?

What I am Seeking

Men
Friends
No strings attached
Luxury lifestyle
Discretion
Fine dining
Flexible schedule
Vacations

Seeking. Com ?