Mari aa rojullo

Sheri

Uncle he said he will demolish the ones which didn’t have permit from govt and he provided all the permits for the hydra houses

vallu taxes kattatledhu ani KCR chesina trick adhi

and he never touched house which are more than 10 yrs

2 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Uncle he said he will demolish the ones which didn’t have permit from govt and he provided all the permits for the hydra houses

vallu taxes kattatledhu ani KCR chesina trick adhi

and he never touched house which are more than 10 yrs

Mana saaru vaaru kuda aa rojullo

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sixers said:

Mana saaru vaaru kuda aa rojullo

This is really funny ... Roles reversed now ... 

All politicians are Chameleon's 

• Upvote 1

I am surprised how many villa projects came on FTL and buffer zones. Instagram feed ninda ivee. Disturbing.

Are only low-cost villas built on FTL/Buffer Zones? 

Expensive villas also built but HYDRA has given notices to them to vacate? 

Expensive villas also built but HYDRA is not looking into them? 

Middle-Class ante emi anaru .. ani vallani target chestunnara?

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I am surprised how many villa projects came on FTL and buffer zones. Instagram feed ninda ivee. Disturbing.

Are only low-cost villas built on FTL/Buffer Zones? 

Expensive villas also built but HYDRA has given notices to them to vacate? 

Expensive villas also built but HYDRA is not looking into them? 

Middle-Class ante emi anaru .. ani vallani target chestunnara?

Low Cost emi ledu kaka anni higher end ve... They saying that all the villas in that project are also same thing only nothing will happen and Loans also coming do not worry ani... Buyers are simply checking whether they have the capability to clear the loan or not and the Loan is approved for this project or not ani... They are simply believing the documents which are given to them... 

7 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Low Cost emi ledu kaka anni higher end ve... They saying that all the villas in that project are also same thing only nothing will happen and Loans also coming do not worry ani... Buyers are simply checking whether they have the capability to clear the loan or not and the Loan is approved for this project or not ani... They are simply believing the documents which are given to them... 

For any property I bought, even if I could afford to pay the full amount, I always took a loan with SBI. You will get annoyed and irritated with their processes, and procedures. But in the end, it's worth it. They verify everything before giving a loan. I also take lawyers' advice before buying. There are plenty of lawyers who do these RealEstate services.

You are right that it's the buyer's fault. Most of them want to avoid these and go with builder-prescribed loans, etc. They want the process to be smooth. 

But my point is .. I have not looked at really posh villa community demolition. Mostly those that got sold for 1-4 Cr. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sheri said:

LOL Samaram gaadi postlu chusthy navvu vosthadi .... KCR told  , going forward illegal constructions ni encourage cheyamu ani cheppdu , congress twisting KCR videos and using to cover recent negativity , ..... okavella KCR eee kanukaa HYDRA initiate chesthy , I don't think unna vallaki vere source chupinchakunda , ila sundays kuchesthadu  

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

For any property I bought, even if I could afford to pay the full amount, I always took a loan with SBI. You will get annoyed and irritated with their processes, and procedures. But in the end, it's worth it. They verify everything before giving a loan. I also take lawyers' advice before buying. There are plenty of lawyers who do these RealEstate services.

You are right that it's the buyer's fault. Most of them want to avoid these and go with builder-prescribed loans, etc. They want the process to be smooth. 

But my point is .. I have not looked at really posh villa community demolition. Mostly those that got sold for 1-4 Cr. 

I completely agree kaka,

maa ayya cheppedi entante when you are buying property visit the site and do the enquiry in surrounding areas for minimum 2-3 days find out real estate agents around the area (you can find tolet boards raised by agents) ..Also shell some money at the Tahsildar's office to get the actual documents for the property. 

His question why can not you spend 3-4 days of your time when you are investing your life savings on your Home where you are going to spend your life time...  

Also recently what I am observing most of the IT guys are not willing to go to GOVT offices..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

but did you see them getting under water for the rainfall that Hyd has been getting lately ? 

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

but did you see them getting under water for the rainfall that Hyd has been getting lately ? 

No issues.

5 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

I completely agree kaka,

maa ayya cheppedi entante when you are buying property visit the site and do the enquiry in surrounding areas for minimum 2-3 days find out real estate agents around the area (you can find tolet boards raised by agents) ..Also shell some money at the Tahsildar's office to get the actual documents for the property. 

His question why can not you spend 3-4 days of your time when you are investing your life savings on your Home where you are going to spend your life time...  

Also recently what I am observing most of the IT guys are not willing to go to GOVT offices..

100% agree on everything. You dad is a very smart man.

7 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

I completely agree kaka,

Technologies lo Best Practices document maintain chesinatlu, There should be one for DB for different topics of use. 

This should be tagged.