HYDRAA ki minchina next venture from Tiger revanth , Musi River Beautification

tollywood_hater

31 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Its 1500 crores not 150000.

150000000000 crores , yes you read it correctly  1.5 lack crores , bigger than Mumbai dharavi development project ..... Biggest scam revanth planning, I highly doubt even Delhi knows this , all they care is funding for party and elections in other states. 

7 minutes ago, tollywood_hater said:

150000000000 crores , yes you read it correctly  1.5 lack crores , bigger than Mumbai dharavi development project ..... Biggest scam revanth planning, I highly doubt even Delhi knows this , all they care is funding for party and elections in other states. 

Directions akkada nunde. MH elections thumping majority tho kodatharu chusthu undu.

3 hours ago, tollywood_hater said:

No you are wrong , this project is much mich bigger than last one and covers thousands of families. Current evacuation happening where no impact with floods or whatever in past , see the videos in social media where people showing past floods impacted areas , funny is just few hundred metres away , large multi level apartment complexes is near completion and no impact to that .....

The current initiative might be way bigger than the previous one. But my point is that these impacted people sold their allocations and moved back to those areas. 

3 hours ago, tollywood_hater said:

No you are wrong , this project is much mich bigger than last one and covers thousands of families. Current evacuation happening where no impact with floods or whatever in past , see the videos in social media where people showing past floods impacted areas , funny is just few hundred metres away , large multi level apartment complexes is near completion and no impact to that .....

The current initiative might be way bigger than the previous one. But my point is that these impacted people sold their allocations and moved back to those areas.