Which Position to accept?

toranam

22 hours ago, toranam said:

Position 1  -

Contract to Hire ( to Implementation partner)

Pay:  90k after after employer PV dengi tinnaka - Implementation partner gadu ft estaannadu - appudu emanna 120 ala offer chestademo chudai 

Hybrid work with healthcare LTerm projcet 

Position 2 

EVC model - after employer dengi tinnaka - I get 110 K in hand 

Hybrid work model Long term project lot of scope to learn need to mange whole infra with a big team

Position 3

Client -Accenture -Vendor model  (White vendor ki full time )

120k Remote  

White vendor does sponsorship, Long term annadu , project ayipote we will give two months so that you can search for project or keep transfer annadu 

ee Market lo kuda 3 jobs vachay ante ... u r the Pride of this DB

Good going kaka ... Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

ee Market lo kuda 3 jobs vachay ante ... u r the Pride of this DB

Good going kaka ... Good luck. 

3 jobs are with implementation companies ante cts, tcs, wipro, deloiite, infosys.

nuvvu interview istava  cts, tcs, wipro, deloiite, infosys ? I hate working with fcuking companies 

1 hour ago, ManchamKodi said:

3 jobs are with implementation companies ante cts, tcs, wipro, deloiite, infosys.

nuvvu interview istava  cts, tcs, wipro, deloiite, infosys ? I hate working with fcuking companies 

Oka incident gurthochindi.

Nenu consultant unna days lo, one day I got a call at 6 AM in the morning. I woke up due to call. I said Hello. Avathali vaipu nundi "Hello. Can you tell me what is Inheritence". I asked politely who he is and he gave details. I told its not a good time for me to talk, can you call after 30 mins. 

After 30 mins, He called and asked same question. Already tikkalo unna. I asked if he looked at my resume. Is it the right question for my position. I answered and in reverse asked a couple of questions. No answers there. Next I talked to their HR and asked them to have some competent interviewers.

I might come off as rude or proud, but I am discounting a lot of his attitude. I should have recorded the whole thing.

Anyways .. Its still an achievement to get 3 jobs in this job market. Stuff lekunda ravu inni jobs. You have to give credit where its due.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Oka incident gurthochindi.

Nenu consultant unna days lo, one day I got a call at 6 AM in the morning. I woke up due to call. I said Hello. Avathali vaipu nundi "Hello. Can you tell me what is Inheritence". I asked politely who he is and he gave details. I told its not a good time for me to talk, can you call after 30 mins. 

After 30 mins, He called and asked same question. Already tikkalo unna. I asked if he looked at my resume. Is it the right question for my position. I answered and in reverse asked a couple of questions. No answers there. Next I talked to their HR and asked them to have some competent interviewers.

I might come off as rude or proud, but I am discounting a lot of his attitude. I should have recorded the whole thing.

Anyways .. Its still an achievement to get 3 jobs in this job market. Stuff lekunda ravu inni jobs. You have to give credit where its due.

6 AM in the morning he is stupid assshole .  You should have told him what time it is now ? Im in est or cst. call me between 9 - 5 . Nuvvu wait cheyadam istam lekunte End Scene GIFs | Tenor

getting 3 jobs is very hard in this market and Im giving credit to him. Working for offshore companies is a sh!t.

48 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

what is Inheritence"

Witch vallu anthe. Had the same experience long time back. I had more advanced java certs too at that point. Vere job vachindi malla inko interview annadu. Nope dont bother me ani phone pettesanu 

1 hour ago, ManchamKodi said:

6 AM in the morning he is stupid assshole .  You should have told him what time it is now ? Im in est or cst. call me between 9 - 5 . Nuvvu wait cheyadam istam lekunte End Scene GIFs | Tenor

getting 3 jobs is very hard in this market and Im giving credit to him. Working for offshore companies is a sh!t.

Very true.