DIvorcee aunty latho evaraina flings or short term things chesaaraa ...

tyrion123

Fast forward ... One day at diwali we were having a get together at friends place. These guys were there too. Everyone got drunk and these guys being bachelors stayed late there. I left to my home and slept. When I woke up there were 30-35 calls on my mobile from 3 bachelors including this guy. When I woke up and called this another guy to ask what happened.

By that time those bachelors called some 5-10 ppl from office, so everyone knew. This guy got DUI. 

Next day, I went to court to get him out. I did not have to do anything. They gave bail (Lack of words, I do not know technical term). His car was impounded. So had to go to local police station to get some clearance to get back his car. When we were at police station with this guy and other 2 bachelors, one of the cop approached and asked if they remember him. These guys have no clue. He said he is the one who arrested them. He said I have no doubt u guys don't remember. You guys were hammered.