DIvorcee aunty latho evaraina flings or short term things chesaaraa ...

tyrion123

Fast forward ... One day at diwali we were having a get together at friends place. These guys were there too. Everyone got drunk and these guys being bachelors stayed late there. I left to my home and slept. When I woke up there were 30-35 calls on my mobile from 3 bachelors including this guy. When I woke up and called this another guy to ask what happened.

By that time those bachelors called some 5-10 ppl from office, so everyone knew. This guy got DUI. 

Next day, I went to court to get him out. I did not have to do anything. They gave bail (Lack of words, I do not know technical term). His car was impounded. So had to go to local police station to get some clearance to get back his car. When we were at police station with this guy and other 2 bachelors, one of the cop approached and asked if they remember him. These guys have no clue. He said he is the one who arrested them. He said I have no doubt u guys don't remember. You guys were hammered. 

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Next day, I went to court to get him out. I did not have to do anything. They gave bail (Lack of words, I do not know technical term). His car was impounded. So had to go to local police station to get some clearance to get back his car. When we were at police station with this guy and other 2 bachelors, one of the cop approached and asked if they remember him. These guys have no clue. He said he is the one who arrested them. He said I have no doubt u guys don't remember. You guys were hammered. 

bhayya idantha ... edo strip club pori tho dating la vundi kaani ..

indian / telugu divorcee aunty tho ranku bagotham la ledu !!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

anna what your friend did was a 'commited livein relationship'

where as what i am asking is that ... flings or short term 'fun' ...

there is difference between them ...

What I am trying to say is that is how it starts and grows bigger into these kind of crap 

5 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Fast forward ... One day at diwali we were having a get together at friends place. These guys were there too. Everyone got drunk and these guys being bachelors stayed late there. I left to my home and slept. When I woke up there were 30-35 calls on my mobile from 3 bachelors including this guy. When I woke up and called this another guy to ask what happened.

By that time those bachelors called some 5-10 ppl from office, so everyone knew. This guy got DUI. 

Krr type stories antey , koratala type lo message stories cheptunav ani @BattalaSathi uncle saying 

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Failed/disappointed Anna . Ranku and bonku stories ante mana @kevinUsa gadi boothu stories la undali. Not pale like this. You better stick with financial advices bro. 

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Failed/disappointed Anna . Ranku and bonku stories ante mana @kevinUsa gadi boothu stories la undali. Not pale like this. You better stick with financial advices bro. 

Story inka avvaledu anna. 

• Upvote 1

We got the needed documents from Police Station and they gave the details of the garage where impounded car is kept. Its near by but we never went there. So we started going to that place in my car. After a while i started realizing that the place we were going through looked shady. Like really shady. homes having iron gates and fences and fierce dogs and kallu boys shirtless at every corner. 

This guy showed a home and said this is where the girl lives. I had no guts to stop the car anywhere even to get some water as we were all thirsty.

We got the car back and I dropped them  at their places. Did not say anything as he was already stressed. After a week or so, I asked how he knows her home. He said he would go there sometimes for chex. I asked if he is not scared of the area and surroundings. His response was 2 whiskey pegs would make him a lion and get all fear out of him. 

She is a single mom and was living there with her sister. He went there 20+ times. I asked if there was any money arrangement, he said he would give some money sometimes for her expenses. 

22 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Based on the old threads that emerged recently .. Jarigindi idi ani ardhamauthundi .. 

ex-crazy-girlfriend-kick.gif

Lol…jarigindi deeniki exactly opposite vaa..! DB la aunty tho petukuni survive ayina ekaika Id manade…

By the way, actual jarigina story threads anni deleted…tamaru chusindi just fabricated threads….

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

We got the car back and I dropped them  at their places. Did not say anything as he was already stressed. After a week or so, I asked how he knows her home. He said he would go there sometimes for chex. I asked if he is not scared of the area and surroundings. His response was 2 whiskey pegs would make him a lion and get all fear out of him. 

She is a single mom and was living there with her sister. He went there 20+ times. I asked if there was any money arrangement, he said he would give some money sometimes for her expenses. 

Fast forward, there was a lot of change in this guy. Stopped drinking. Spent 20k on lawyer for DUI proceedings. 6 months all weekends were gone. Some hardcore work like breaking stones and 6-8 hrs of watching videos showing how families got impacted due to accidents, etc. Psychological evaluations. Somehow got his H1 renewal after 2-3 months in india. 

But something was missing for me in the story. Oka roju kakkadu. DUI jarigina rooju details. 

He was on his way home and he knows how to go on highway but did not know local roads. So he stopped the car in a left turn road (it was actually a right turn for incoming traffic), opened the phone to open maps, got carried away, started messaging her that he is coming to her, love her, he will rock her world, etc. He never knew when he went to sleep. A running car in the incoming traffic. A few people stopped their cars and told them. Eventually someone called cops and they caught him

He then shared how he got robbed near her house a couple of times. How much risk he took for her. All because it was no-strings attached relationship and he was getting what he wanted. She never asked for money but he gave. She is really pretty.