MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS FRIEND SHARED ME DURING COVID F27

kevinUsa

On 9/27/2024 at 6:48 AM, kevinUsa said:

BOYFRIEND AND HIS FRIEND SHARED ME DURING COVID F27 sofa just talking and with on a regular basis. He told us he had se. Likes Towards the end of the night we were on we got onto his s life. He was telling us how back in Dubai he hadn't got a girlfriend but there were 3 girls he had been seeing with and having s usually at least once a day and was loving life over there. He was telling us how it had been difficult being here lockdown as he couldn't even ** as he was in other peoples houses. He showed us some pictures of them and a few naughty photos. One of the picture the girl had an Anne summers set that I have which we told him I have that one! My bf actually showed him a picture of me wearing it without really asking! Which I'm not shy but you could fully see my nij e! But anyways he'd showed it now. We ended up heading off to bed and left him to sleep on the sofa. When we got to bed it wasn't long before we were n ad and having s That was the first time we'd had s since he'd been there so 1 was trying to be quiet. But it actually turned me on a little knowing he was other side of the door. About 5 or so minutes in my bf asked me if I would try a threesome? I was like.. with Jay?? He said only if I was up for it. I asked him wouldn't you get jealous? He told me know and that he thought it would really hot! I sort of laughed and said if you want to, yeah. He go his phone and text him. Nothing happened for at least 5 minutes and we carried on having se While I'm missionary I heard the door open and it gave mea huge buzz. I saw him come in and he sort of just stood by the door. My bf carried on fu ing me and I was just checking him out. He was standing there in his boxers and his body was so nicer Eventually my bf told him to come over. I'd never done anything like this before and it's not like there was a handbook on what to ut came over to ne my head and sort of kneeled on the

eva-evarra-meerantha.gif

1 hour ago, pizzaaddict said:

@kevinUsa daggara inka chala stories unnaye . Future lo dark side of NRI's ani web-series teestademo 

Even I'm working on that script 

• Haha 1