Harsha Sai gadi medha rape case padindhi

karuvu

8 hours ago, karuvu said:

Thru a North Indian lady vaadukuni vadhilesadanta 

Mitraw sharma ne kada pettindi case. She was a BiggBoss Non-stop contestant. Pedda sodi mokham di but a very good business mind and sharp lady. I think she has the business of providing domestic help to the elite people. Made tons of money. She was a heroin in movies before.

I thought the story is the other way around that he used her for money and left her. she is retaliating now

On 9/28/2024 at 1:50 AM, Konebhar6 said:

Mitraw sharma ne kada pettindi case. She was a BiggBoss Non-stop contestant. Pedda sodi mokham di but a very good business mind and sharp lady. I think she has the business of providing domestic help to the elite people. Made tons of money. She was a heroin in movies before.

I thought the story is the other way around that he used her for money and left her. she is retaliating now

Heroine?? Which movie? Never heard of her

52 minutes ago, karuvu said:

Heroine?? Which movie? Never heard of her

Evo movies chesindi bhayya .. Even I dont know. BB time lo chepparu ..

She even produced some movies. I think last was with Srihan (BB contestant and Siri's boyfriend).

Edo Raja mata type lo story undi aamedi .. Some rich family and she ran away ... came to hyd to become heroine with nothing. When she was not successful as heroine, she setup her own business and made tons of money ... 

18 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Evo movies chesindi bhayya .. Even I dont know. BB time lo chepparu ..

She even produced some movies. I think last was with Srihan (BB contestant and Siri's boyfriend).

Edo Raja mata type lo story undi aamedi .. Some rich family and she ran away ... came to hyd to become heroine with nothing. When she was not successful as heroine, she setup her own business and made tons of money ... 

but insta profile chuste pedda kanchu la vundhiga she rarely replies but does a lot of show off

1 hour ago, karuvu said:

but insta profile chuste pedda kanchu la vundhiga she rarely replies but does a lot of show off

Yes. Her behavior in BB was also same.

She was in the same season when Bindu Madhavi was winner. Youtube lo same peru meeda chudu. Funny untai ...