Sensitive Information

Sizzler

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

I had refrained from sharing sensitive information about a very popular hero and politician out of respect to his followers and fans. But I might be spelling the beans on it soon. It is about time these people need to be exposed. Just tired watching their drama for last several days. NO HINDU DHARMA FOLLOWER WOULD DO WHAT THIS GENTLEMAN HAD DONE DURING HIS FIRST MARRIAGE. This is credible and confirmed information. 

Saree kattukoni black magic chesina politican gurincha ?

Whatever you are sharing are just broker fimf yellow media creation

Now broker  bulugu media joining them or using them

Broker fimf yellow media and pacha paytms have been trying to destroy mega family from 40 years

They couldnt pluck anything

Now same with fimf broker bulugu media

Jagan destruction started the day he troubled Chiru

1 minute ago, psycontr said:

Saree kattukoni black magic chesina politican gurincha ?

Ledhu le bro.. this so called gentleman had an affair with a lady while being married first time. Another hero had affair with that lady’s sister. That hero married a lady from a famous family as well. Both ended up divorcing their first wives because of the affair with sisters. 

Ikkademo Sanathana Dharmam antadu.. I can understand divorcing the marriage since it didn’t work out.  What about his character and Hindu traditions to have an affair with another girl while being married … 

8 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Whatever you are sharing are just broker fimf yellow media creation

Now broker  bulugu media joining them or using them

Broker fimf yellow media and pacha paytms have been trying to destroy mega family from 40 years

They couldnt pluck anything

Now same with fimf broker bulugu media

Jagan destruction started the day he troubled Chiru

What I shared doesn’t affect them… just ridiculous to see these people preach Hindu Traditions while doing dirty things in personal life which are against our dharma. 

9 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Ledhu le bro.. this so called gentleman had an affair with a lady while being married first time. Another hero had affair with that lady’s sister. That hero married a lady from a famous family as well. Both ended up divorcing their first wives because of the affair with sisters. 

Ikkademo Sanathana Dharmam antadu.. I can understand divorcing the marriage since it didn’t work out.  What about his character and Hindu traditions to have an affair with another girl while being married … 

Inthaki who ?

3 hours ago, Sizzler said:

I had refrained from sharing sensitive information about a very popular hero and politician out of respect to his followers and fans. But I might be spelling the beans on it soon. It is about time these people need to be exposed. Just tired watching their drama for last several days. NO HINDU DHARMA FOLLOWER WOULD DO WHAT THIS GENTLEMAN HAD DONE DURING HIS FIRST MARRIAGE. This is credible and confirmed information. 

Unlce nuv entha sensitive information ichina evvaru nammaru, nammina pattinchukoru. oka 3 years ruling tarvata cheppu namme chances unnay

Hero antunnav , politician antunnav ... vallu elanti panulu cheyakapothe vintha. cheste vintha kaadu

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

Unlce nuv entha sensitive information ichina evvaru nammaru, nammina pattinchukoru. oka 3 years ruling tarvata cheppu namme chances unnay

Hero antunnav , politician antunnav ... vallu elanti panulu cheyakapothe vintha. cheste vintha kaadu

Never wanted to share this bro… but this gentleman talking as the representative of Hinduism doesn’t sit well. Nammalsina avsaram ledhu… I didn’t share this before elections either. 

How are you doing bro? Hope life all good, 

5 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Never wanted to share this bro… but this gentleman talking as the representative of Hinduism doesn’t sit well. Nammalsina avsaram ledhu… I didn’t share this before elections either. 

How are you doing bro? Hope life all good, 

Good bro, you?

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

Except jaggad 

No one in ycp took up this 

No support to him 

Moreover wrong way of words chosen 

PK ki vinna weak point women 

Twist enti antey andharu politicians ki issue idhi

So they won't talk 

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Except jaggad 

No one in ycp took up this 

No support to him 

Moreover wrong way of words chosen 

PK ki vinna weak point women 

Twist enti antey andharu politicians ki issue idhi

So they won't talk 

They had nothing to target him. Next time they won’t go personal but rather his governance.