Sensitive Information

Sizzler

3 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Agreed, next elections matram evadu single ga vellina gelichee scope yee ledhu. Including jagan also ,Do you agree or not?

It will be a big task for Jagan to retain the current 40%. He will lose some of that votebank due to Govt Schemes etc. He needs to win another 10% which will be a tough task since lot of castes completely polarized against him. 

If TDP & PK contest separately, they Jagan had the chance if he survives until then.

Expecting a huge Congress wave next elections and will be advantage for anyone to ally with them. 

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

It will be a big task for Jagan to retain the current 40%. He will lose some of that votebank due to Govt Schemes etc. He needs to win another 10% which will be a tough task since lot of castes completely polarized against him. 

If TDP & PK contest separately, they Jagan had the chance if he survives until then.

Expecting a huge Congress wave next elections and will be advantage for anyone to ally with them. 

If jagan miss this chance, his political life done inkaa. What you think?

2 minutes ago, karna11 said:

If jagan miss this chance, his political life done inkaa. What you think?

Still think he has future but he failed as an administrator and no strong reason to elect him again. He doesn’t have political skills like CBN to overcome such a big loss. Jagan has deep pockets and solid vote bank. Since he had already become CM once, he might not have the same passion to fight for 10 years like did between  2009-19. 

TDP survived all these years because of CBN. Not sure how they will be after him. CBN has built a strong eco system for their survival. 

Hard to know what the future has in store for Jagan, PK, and Lokesh. Thought PK made a big blunder by taking 21 seats but he proved me wrong. 

33 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

whether it is 2014 or 2019 TDP and PK never contested separately they have internal understanding, 2024 lo open up ayyi kalisi ae contest chesaru, 2019 it was clever thought to project themselves that they were separate

Coming to Jagan, aa pinky and pushpam batch ni nammukunte sanka nakipovadam kayam, 11 seats is best lesson to him, Congress is the only option for Jagan, NDA any state you take government schemes anedi implement cheyaru pakka open scams chestharu so in AP too. AP lo NDA meeda already anti-incumbency anedi slow ga start ayindi, Super 6 wont be implemented properly because of financial burden, appudu CBN vachi enni excuses cheppina janalu nammaru for sure.

NDA always do matha rajakeeyalu to gain politically, that's what even CBN wants like polarization of castes and religions against jagan in Andhra Pradesh.

9 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Still think he has future but he failed as an administrator and no strong reason to elect him again. He doesn’t have political skills like CBN to overcome such a big loss. Jagan has deep pockets and solid vote bank. Since he had already become CM once, he might not have the same passion to fight for 10 years like did between  2009-19. 

TDP survived all these years because of CBN. Not sure how they will be after him. CBN has built a strong eco system for their survival. 

Hard to know what the future has in store for Jagan, PK, and Lokesh. Thought PK made a big blunder by taking 21 seats but he proved me wrong. 

Andhra Pradesh has 2 eco systems and 2 different views, one is CBN view and another one is Jagan View, that's the reason Jagan got opportunity to become CM in 2019.

next time aa 21 seats kuda radu PK ki, BJP and NDA bubble is going to burst in coming days

1 hour ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Inko idharu resign ki ready ani talk anna 

YCP’s RS MP’s elago one year la kaali avutaru and retire avutaru, extra luggage  vallu

1 hour ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Maku KA Paul and jagan unaru anna 

K A Paul and Jagan, burnt forces anna…time to time we need new entertainers…Andhra nundi PK ki isari entertainer of the term award iyochu

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Not related to the topic but a funny tweet..

E Dhruv Rathee(Parody) account admin evado kaana motham pk ne troll chese tweets e unnay

10 hours ago, Sizzler said:

They had wrong people as the identify of the party. Jagan not controlling them is a mistake. Ofcourse CBN enjoyed JC brothers scolding Jagan. Even now certain people like Kirraak RP are using abusive language. Karma anedhi okati untundhi… adhi marchipothe evariki adhi gurthu chestundhi.  

Jagan not controlling kaadhanna. Jagan encouraging, ala boothulu thidithene Jagan happy feel ayyi padhavulu isthadu. Meeru inka realize avvakunda, party lo wrong people untaaru ani chepthunnavu choodu, idhe YSRCP vaallatho problem. You guys never see the truth and reality.

I tell you some examples

- A few years back oka public meeting lo Roja speech ki mundhu UmmaReddy Roja dhaggaraki vacchi Chandrababu ni thittamantunnaadu ani chepthadu, aa video eppudu choodaledha? Mic on lo undhi, iddharu choosukoledhu

- Lokesh puttuka mundhu assembly lo comments chesthunnappudu Jagananna full enjoy chesthu unde videos choodaledha?

- Jogi Ramesh asembly lo RRR ni thiduthunnappudu Jagananna enjoying and I can understand you Ramesh antu edho annadu. Aapaledhu

- YSRCP lo unna leaders thitte vaallandaraki script Thadepally nundi velthundhi ani public secret. Aa party ni vadhili vacchina kontha mandhi decent leaders chala sarlu chepparu, memu CBN/Lokesh/PK ni thittalemu ani cheppamu andhuke maa padhavulu poyayi, ledha padhavulu raledhu ani cheppaaru. Recent ga Balineni kooda cheppinattu vinna, Samineni, Pardhasaradhi, Kotam Reddy, Vasantha Krishna Prasad - andharu idhe chapparu.

Manaki istham leni vaallani em cheyyalenappudu veepareethamga thinni avathali vaallaki manasika prashanthatha lekunda cheyyadam anedhi oka psychological issue. Adhi Jagan ki chala years nunde vundhi.

11 hours ago, Sizzler said:

Never wanted to share this bro… but this gentleman talking as the representative of Hinduism doesn’t sit well. Nammalsina avsaram ledhu… I didn’t share this before elections either. 

How are you doing bro? Hope life all good, 

bro kompadeesi nuvvu poonam kauraaa?

2 hours ago, appusri said:

Jagan not controlling kaadhanna. Jagan encouraging, ala boothulu thidithene Jagan happy feel ayyi padhavulu isthadu. Meeru inka realize avvakunda, party lo wrong people untaaru ani chepthunnavu choodu, idhe YSRCP vaallatho problem. You guys never see the truth and reality.

I tell you some examples

- A few years back oka public meeting lo Roja speech ki mundhu UmmaReddy Roja dhaggaraki vacchi Chandrababu ni thittamantunnaadu ani chepthadu, aa video eppudu choodaledha? Mic on lo undhi, iddharu choosukoledhu

- Lokesh puttuka mundhu assembly lo comments chesthunnappudu Jagananna full enjoy chesthu unde videos choodaledha?

- Jogi Ramesh asembly lo RRR ni thiduthunnappudu Jagananna enjoying and I can understand you Ramesh antu edho annadu. Aapaledhu

- YSRCP lo unna leaders thitte vaallandaraki script Thadepally nundi velthundhi ani public secret. Aa party ni vadhili vacchina kontha mandhi decent leaders chala sarlu chepparu, memu CBN/Lokesh/PK ni thittalemu ani cheppamu andhuke maa padhavulu poyayi, ledha padhavulu raledhu ani cheppaaru. Recent ga Balineni kooda cheppinattu vinna, Samineni, Pardhasaradhi, Kotam Reddy, Vasantha Krishna Prasad - andharu idhe chapparu.

Manaki istham leni vaallani em cheyyalenappudu veepareethamga thinni avathali vaallaki manasika prashanthatha lekunda cheyyadam anedhi oka psychological issue. Adhi Jagan ki chala years nunde vundhi.

That party has pretty bad image and no doubt about it. Boothulu party ga establish ayyaru… Chevulu muskoni, kallu muskoni administration chesthe result ilage untundhi. 

Jagan marakunte address lekunda pothadu… it doesn’t matter how much following you have, you need to be different once you become the chief minister of the state. I want to see him apologize to people for any mistakes done , do honest analysis of what went wrong, and change the face of party.

Previous term lo Jagan ni boothulu thittaru… CBN encouraged and enjoyed when JC Diwakar Reddy attacked Jagan in public meetings. Assembly lo kooda vallu takkuvemi matladaledhu… but people like Roja, Nani on YCP side outweigh what TDP does. 

26 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

That party has pretty bad image and no doubt about it. Boothulu party ga establish ayyaru… Chevulu muskoni, kallu muskoni administration chesthe result ilage untundhi. 

Jagan marakunte address lekunda pothadu… it doesn’t matter how much following you have, you need to be different once you become the chief minister of the state. I want to see him apologize to people for any mistakes done , do honest analysis of what went wrong, and change the face of party.

Previous term lo Jagan ni boothulu thittaru… CBN encouraged and enjoyed when JC Diwakar Reddy attacked Jagan in public meetings. Assembly lo kooda vallu takkuvemi matladaledhu… but people like Roja, Nani on YCP side outweigh what TDP does. 

I am not a CBN supporter, but ilantivi okka mee YCP vaalla dhaggare untayi kaani, neutrals evaru nammaru. CBN ne public meeting lo banda boothulu thittaadu JC Diwakar. JC lanti vaallu exceptional. And CBN encouraged and enjoyed ane dhaniki ekkada sakshalu levu where Jagan encouraged and enjoyed ane dhaniki public gaa unnayi. I am not taking sides here, this is one rare quality YCP people do even after getting 11, instead of correcting they want to blame the others. The same strategy on declaration form, Jagan sign cheyyavacchu kadha ante Rahul chesada, Sonia chesindha ani asambaddhamaina vaadhanalu thestharu. Meeru alaa unnantha kalam aa party ni evaru baagu cheyyaleru. Nenu YSRCP twitter spaces vintunta..bhale funny untayi (vere vaallavi kooda funny untay, but YCP vaallavi next level). Jagan em chesinaa, oka lathkor logic pattukoni vasthaaru Jagan ni samardhinchaadniki.

1 hour ago, appusri said:

I am not a CBN supporter, but ilantivi okka mee YCP vaalla dhaggare untayi kaani, neutrals evaru nammaru. CBN ne public meeting lo banda boothulu thittaadu JC Diwakar. JC lanti vaallu exceptional. And CBN encouraged and enjoyed ane dhaniki ekkada sakshalu levu where Jagan encouraged and enjoyed ane dhaniki public gaa unnayi. I am not taking sides here, this is one rare quality YCP people do even after getting 11, instead of correcting they want to blame the others. The same strategy on declaration form, Jagan sign cheyyavacchu kadha ante Rahul chesada, Sonia chesindha ani asambaddhamaina vaadhanalu thestharu. Meeru alaa unnantha kalam aa party ni evaru baagu cheyyaleru. Nenu YSRCP twitter spaces vintunta..bhale funny untayi (vere vaallavi kooda funny untay, but YCP vaallavi next level). Jagan em chesinaa, oka lathkor logic pattukoni vasthaaru Jagan ni samardhinchaadniki.

I’ll find the video of JC attacking Jagan and CBN happily enjoying it. Parties use same caste people to attack a person from specific caste. I have mentioned multiple times on how Jagan ruined the party ani. I can’t comment on other things since I am not part of them. 

Sonia chesindhi ante, cheyaledhu ani nenu cheppanu. I didn’t say Jagan doesn’t need to it because someone else didn’t do it. Honestly these things don’t matter.