Inka Sharmila and Congress ni encourage chese time came, jagan political joker ani proved kabatti

Bendapudi_english

19 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

@bhaigan I agree same CBN used to say YCP is Pilla Congress and will merge with Congress soon. Then this Visionary went and formed an alliance with Congress in 2019. He is a master of building narratives and taking them into people. 

Exactly aa narratives ni counter cheyadam lo YCP fail ayindi

My only point was since it is past, I am just speculating Congress tho undi unte counter anna chesi undedi aa narratives ni

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

2018 TG results theda kottesariki TDP official alliance with Congress was broken, at one point of time they even thought to go back with BJP in 2019 but it was too late and YCP occupied that space. Compulsions started after elections thats the reason TDP sent their RS MP's to BJP and merge their party in RS. ippudu AP lo jaruguthunna matha rajakeeyalu chusthunte I dont think they will come back to congress.

Sharmila’s primary goal is to kill the future of Jagan and growth of Congress is secondary. She doesn’t care as long as YCP is not in power - adhe chepthunna kada her personal agenda may kill AP Congress in long run

Just unfortunate , AP is already divided on caste basis for political needs. Now religion is being used to take these divisions to next level. Pattinchukokunda vadilesthe Jagan ala undipoyevademo… alliance is behaving as if they are in opposition and still focusing on Jagan. He deserves all the hate for his governance last term but these religion politics shouldn’t be welcomed. Alliance might not be aware of this but they are alienating minority vote bank permanently with these politics. Guess they don’t want YCP to disappear from the state. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Just unfortunate , AP is already divided on caste basis for political needs. Now religion is being used to take these divisions to next level. Pattinchukokunda vadilesthe Jagan ala undipoyevademo… alliance is behaving as if they are in opposition and still focusing on Jagan. He deserves all the hate for his governance last term but these religion politics shouldn’t be welcomed. Alliance might not be aware of this but they are alienating minority vote bank permanently with these politics. Guess they don’t want YCP to disappear from the state. 

I dont think it was unfortunate

NDA government any state you take from past 10 to 15 years they do this religious politics, thats how they survive. 

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I dont think it was unfortunate

NDA government any state you take from past 10 to 15 years they do this religious politics, thats how they survive. 

Expected AP to be the last target for them in South. Moment arrived for them.