I can't match Allu Arjun sir's swag: SRK

Anta Assamey

The IIFA 2024 event at Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, was a star-studded spectacle.

On the second day, Bollywood icon Shah Rukh Khan hosted the awards night at Etihad Arena, with a front row packed with stars like Rekha, Hema Malini, Anil Kapoor, and Bobby Deol.

Known for his sharp wit and humor, SRK lit up the stage alongside Vicky Kaushal.

During their banter, Vicky teased SRK about his flop films, to which SRK humorously responded that he also turned down some blockbusters.

When asked why he said no to Pushpa, SRK quipped, “I can’t match Allu Arjun’s swag,” drawing cheers from the crowd.

SRK even attempted to dance to "Oo Antava" from Pushpa, joking he couldn’t have pulled off the iconic number.

Later, Venkatesh asked if SRK would have taken the role in Anari, and SRK’s witty reply was, “No. I’m way too educated for that role!”

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

The IIFA 2024 event at Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, was a star-studded spectacle.

On the second day, Bollywood icon Shah Rukh Khan hosted the awards night at Etihad Arena, with a front row packed with stars like Rekha, Hema Malini, Anil Kapoor, and Bobby Deol.

Known for his sharp wit and humor, SRK lit up the stage alongside Vicky Kaushal.

During their banter, Vicky teased SRK about his flop films, to which SRK humorously responded that he also turned down some blockbusters.

When asked why he said no to Pushpa, SRK quipped, “I can’t match Allu Arjun’s swag,” drawing cheers from the crowd.

SRK even attempted to dance to "Oo Antava" from Pushpa, joking he couldn’t have pulled off the iconic number.

Later, Venkatesh asked if SRK would have taken the role in Anari, and SRK’s witty reply was, “No. I’m way too educated for that role!”

No one can ani @Naaperushiva Chepping .. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Emana punch aa venki ki . Tamil him telugu lo remake chesaru. Malla Oscar level movie laga