Body moving at constant velocity with variable mass

csrcsr

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Reminded me of my Chemistry Lecturer in Inter… I still remember how he explained how electrons jump from one orbit to another.. 😂

Emi ichadu analogy?

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Emi ichadu analogy?

Hard to explain.. but He used to refer some small and lean kids in the class and some big/tall guys… and say this guy is electron 1 jumping just one orbit with his low energy.. second guy is stronger and have lot of energy who can jump 3 orbits at a time and so on… in the end Super Star Krishna who has high energy.. he can jump like 10 orbits at a time… 

he used to act and show.. it used to be hilarious…

Sheshadri sastry garu ani undevaru.. I think he passed away now.. 😢

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Hard to explain.. but He used to refer some small and lean kids in the class and some big/tall guys… and say this guy is electron 1 jumping just one orbit with his low energy.. second guy is stronger and have lot of energy who can jump 3 orbits at a time and so on… in the end Super Star Krishna who has high energy.. he can jump like 10 orbits at a time… 

he used to act and show.. it used to be hilarious…

Sheshadri sastry garu ani undevaru.. I think he passed away now.. 😢

I know some lecturers and professors  have profound impact on students 

One friend ki organic chemistry natural ga interest unde , vadiki catalyst ga oka lecturer super sir interest lo  vaadu pharmacy, tarvatha Minnesota lo university lo free ga masters chesi ipudu edo kummutadu some pharma company modeling lo 

Just saying some teachers have long lasting effect on students not sure that comes in this online ai world

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

One friend ki organic chemistry natural ga interest unde , vadiki catalyst ga oka lecturer super sir interest lo  vaadu pharmacy, tarvatha Minnesota lo university lo free ga masters chesi ipudu edo kummutadu some pharma company modeling lo 

Just saying some teachers have long lasting effect on students not sure that comes in this online ai world

Our math teacher .. was sooo good. Good impact on me. Later on she got a President's medal for Best Teacher in the country and even become Principal of one of the prestigious DAV school in hyd.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yeah.. you remember the very good ones and the very bad ones… sadly I didn’t meet any good teachers after inter.. i hated my professors in my college.. didn’t even study well in engineering too.. 

• Sad 1