See people's reaction to HYDRAA from comments on this tweet

11_MohanReddy

hydra concept is correct but approach is wrong 

it should have been top-down approach like first target the govt officials who gave the permissions or builders 

instead they are doing bottom-top approach like they are demolishing the common people houses first and telling there will be actions on govt officials and builders who approved it

this is where the whole politics are happening

• Upvote 1

I think good and bad depending on who you ask.

It has been painful to watch the Real Estate scams and encroachments that happened in the last 10 yrs. Real estate appreciation is good. But ignoring local politicians, etc and encroachment of lakes and other lands, double/triple registrations, 3-4 ventures layouts referring to same physical land-> is terribly wrong. 

Its painful to watch people losing their Life savings. I understand that they should have checked all documentation properly and not rely just on builders. 

I will appreciate the govt if they constitute a commission and identify all corrupt officials, politicians involved, do IT raids, and adopt severe punishment measures. 

1 hour ago, socrates said:

hydra concept is correct but approach is wrong 

it should have been top-down approach like first target the govt officials who gave the permissions or builders 

instead they are doing bottom-top approach like they are demolishing the common people houses first and telling there will be actions on govt officials and builders who approved it

this is where the whole politics are happening

Adhi kuda avasaram ledhu … govt officers medha govt attack chestahy veelu pen down chestahru you don’t know about these govt officers … easiest and correct way to remove them … compensate them with land or money and remove them … shamshabad lanti area lo govt land oka plot estahy chalu … they will move away …  

59 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Idi asalu sisalaina response…musaldi gattiga esukundi gumpu and cbn ni kalipi..

Oka thread lo emo much needed action antav inkoka thread lo emo cbn gadi valla antav nee cbn obsession endo

11 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Adhi kuda avasaram ledhu … govt officers medha govt attack chestahy veelu pen down chestahru you don’t know about these govt officers … easiest and correct way to remove them … compensate them with land or money and remove them … shamshabad lanti area lo govt land oka plot estahy chalu … they will move away …  

you cant make omelette without breaking eggs

so its revanth as chef responsibility, he want to break common people eggs or corrupted govt officials eggs

i dont think people easily moves like that to shamshabad  or some other place, there will br lot of constraints 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

I think good and bad depending on who you ask.

It has been painful to watch the Real Estate scams and encroachments that happened in the last 10 yrs. Real estate appreciation is good. But ignoring local politicians, etc and encroachment of lakes and other lands, double/triple registrations, 3-4 ventures layouts referring to same physical land-> is terribly wrong. 

Its painful to watch people losing their Life savings. I understand that they should have checked all documentation properly and not rely just on builders. 

I will appreciate the govt if they constitute a commission and identify all corrupt officials, politicians involved, do IT raids, and adopt severe punishment measures. 

lot of people- oka area lo 3 floors allowed ithe 4-5 floors kattesaaru lancham ichi...ilantidhi kuda consider chesi padadhobbaalaa