See people's reaction to HYDRAA from comments on this tweet

11_MohanReddy

Lol the yellow pacha paytms conveniently ignoring every rule that was flouted under CBN 

Now trying to defend gumpu mesthri and put all blame on BRS  

Lol pilla congress pacha paytms struggle to defend thalli congress

32 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

lot of people- oka area lo 3 floors allowed ithe 4-5 floors kattesaaru lancham ichi...ilantidhi kuda consider chesi padadhobbaalaa

Maa inlaws apartments mundu 200 Sq yards lo 7 floors ... evadu permission icharo ... Should be demolished.

Janalaki asalu bhayam lekunda poyindi ... Malli ila kattalante 10 times alochinchali ... 

Cheppinaa kadaa.. rich people properties demolish chesthe, claps kodtaru.. upper middle class vi chesthe, konchem turn avthaaru, hard earned money - loans avi kattukovaali ani konchem sympathy vastundi… 

middle class daggaraku vasthe, mamulu anti avvaru.. Revanth might even lose his CM chair.. Congress may never even come to power again.. 

43 minutes ago, socrates said:

you cant make omelette without breaking eggs

so its revanth as chef responsibility, he want to break common people eggs or corrupted govt officials eggs

i dont think people easily moves like that to shamshabad  or some other place, there will br lot of constraints 

Common people eggs need to be replaced with preserved eggs :)… these common people need to realize that govt will do anything for their benifit  … they will give money land or send rowdy’s to threaten them … atlast people will leave man .. who will fight against govt … if I am in their place … I will calculate the price I spent with interest and ask them for double or triple of it …most of  these buildings are constructed like 10 years , 20 to 30 years ago appudu ye govt undho evadiki telusu

Main issue here is that the govt is not following the due process.. notice ichhi time ivvaali.. issue resolution ki oka process undaali.. new constructions hold lo petti existing approvals ni review cheyyali ..

ipudu court orders ichinaa follow avatledu.. next day or same day demolish chestunnaru.. they are not even giving time to vacate the buildings.. this will leave a lasting hate on the CM, his party and also the govt..