Small claims court

dreamchaser

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

EMI kadu don’t pay get $120 lawyer desi and give a letter I am not responsible for those damages ani

em Pikuthavaoo  pikko Anu 

deniki kooda lawyer enduku? Small claims courts ee best. Small Claims courts lo lawyers are not allowed. Individuals attend ayyi argue chesukovali.

Apartment vallaki ee madhya baga alavataipoindi.. vallu legal ga collections ki koda vellaleru..nenu two times 6 months varaku drag chesa.. vallu email pampina prathi sari respond ayya.. bill correct chesi pampu pay chesta ani.. malli daniki response undadu. Final ga settle chesaru. 

Most states should let you know in writing what they did to your deposit with in 1 month. 
if they don’t they are supposed to return the money with out any question. 
if they don’t return you will win 100 % in small claim court with upto 5k 

but remember you should give your details to the landlord before you leave like contact information and where to send the check 

10 hours ago, a4apple said:

Apartment vallaki ee madhya baga alavataipoindi.. vallu legal ga collections ki koda vellaleru..nenu two times 6 months varaku drag chesa.. vallu email pampina prathi sari respond ayya.. bill correct chesi pampu pay chesta ani.. malli daniki response undadu. Final ga settle chesaru. 

One month taruvata collections ki pamputamu antunaru bro if I don’t pay within one month of move out

11 hours ago, a4apple said:

What corrections you asked for bro? Can you please share?

11 hours ago, a4apple said:

emani settle chesaru ? 

Move out condition lo - if you have pictures and you are confident this is not an issue on your end, happily go ahead and file in small claims.

In some states, it is better to negotiate with the apartment company first that too in writing (email, registered mail etc.) so that you can show you have made an attempt to not bring this matter to the court. 

If filing in small claims - make sure you understand that you should have paid the damages to them but filing since you disagree. If you do not want to pay I am not sure if small claims is the way to go or not?

When filing in small claims - you can claim for everything - damages, court fee, inconvenience. 

6 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Move out condition lo - if you have pictures and you are confident this is not an issue on your end, happily go ahead and file in small claims.

In some states, it is better to negotiate with the apartment company first that too in writing (email, registered mail etc.) so that you can show you have made an attempt to not bring this matter to the court. 

If filing in small claims - make sure you understand that you should have paid the damages to them but filing since you disagree. If you do not want to pay I am not sure if small claims is the way to go or not?

When filing in small claims - you can claim for everything - damages, court fee, inconvenience. 

Just need a clarification bro.leasing office is saying they will send to collections if I don’t pay within one month of move out.should I pay them first and go to court and dispute or can I go to court directly saying that I am not going to pay.I dont want my credit score to be impacted with collections.please advice

7 minutes ago, dreamchaser said:

Just need a clarification bro.leasing office is saying they will send to collections if I don’t pay within one month of move out.should I pay them first and go to court and dispute or can I go to court directly saying that I am not going to pay.I dont want my credit score to be impacted with collections.please advice

rule telidu naaku, but i would pay them first and then go to court. 

Collections ki velte - irrespective of who is in the right or wrong, its a PITA to get that resolved. 

If you dont want tp pay - hire an attorney and ask them to send a letter to the office. 

• Upvote 1