Ds160 qn

a4apple

4 hours ago, a4apple said:

Evaraina unnara ? Long back epudo 2017 lo 221g vachindi stamping ki vellinapudu. Malli approve chesaru documents ichaka. Adi ipudu mention cheyala  ?

enduku padukkuna Gurranni lepi thanninchukuntaav... Akkad Question adigindi Denials matrame... 

11 hours ago, a4apple said:

Evaraina unnara ? Long back epudo 2017 lo 221g vachindi stamping ki vellinapudu. Malli approve chesaru documents ichaka. Adi ipudu mention cheyala  ?

cheyali 

11 hours ago, a4apple said:

8 hours ago, niladisify said:

not required, only denials need to be mentioned i think... confirm with attorney

6 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

enduku padukkuna Gurranni lepi thanninchukuntaav... Akkad Question adigindi Denials matrame... 

13 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

cheyali 

Yes - You need to mention, as 221G means refusal. There is a question in your DS-160 about your visa ever got refused or denied. Explain that you received a 221G, your provided all the document, and it was approved.

They have all your records. Don't miss or give wrong information.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, godfather03 said:

Yes - You need to mention, as 221G means refusal. There is a question in your DS-160 about your visa ever got refused or denied. Explain that you received a 221G, your provided all the document, and it was approved.

They have all your records. Don't miss or give wrong information.

Attorney said not required.

23 minutes ago, a4apple said:

Can someone tell me if you have had similar situation and what have you answered. 50% told no and 50% said yes. I am lot confused.

Declare what you have, meaning yes you must say that, they know all info, it will effect in negative way of you don't declare everything. 

On 9/30/2024 at 3:10 AM, a4apple said:

No need to mention ..221g ante refuse kadhu ..it’s asking for additional documents .. refuse/denial chesthey vallu nenu documents adagaru you need to fight back …which means your visa is approved with additional documents…so no need to mention anything just say No for the question 

fyi I got 221g and said no to refuse or denie question hope this helps

after this I went 3/4 times for stamping never had issue