Supreme Court slams Andhra Pradesh govt, says, 'Keep God out of politics'

Sam480

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL .. why do you have to lie like this . It clearly says "exceptionally high amount" of palm oil and some other oils. Why did you filter out "exceptionall high amount" phrase?.   "I am a chemist" anta - still a jaffa.

Is it beleivable that AR is feeding its cows exceptionally high amount of exceptionall expesnive oil?

Lie aa? I just explained you what's their in the annexure. Go to any Chemist and ask these things. I'm sure Baboru and his legal team knows this too. 

What filter out "exceptionally high"?  Do you know how that's even defined? 

Expensive oil aa🤦🏻‍♂️? Edho raseyyali, defend sesyyali ane aaratam tappisthe emaina undha? Try reading about using Palm oil in dairy feed (kernel cake, Flouretc forms lo)  If you feed it more, it gives you > milk fat %. It's used in dairy industry in Canada, US and in India. It's cheap and relatively abundant.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CanadianMalodu

• Mancode

• Android_Halwa

• Telugodura456

Popular Days

10 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Her husband is pastor or something. Hindu to Christian conversation chesthadu ane complaints vunnai. Sudden ga ee Sharmilamma and her pamily saints for CBN and Co Jagga mathram Christian CM 🤙 Mundu aa conversions aapi 10ngadi state la. Dheeni aasthi kosam dheeni lolli repodhuna Jagga Congress jump kodthe pulkas comedians aitharu. Malli old videos thippali. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Lie aa? I just explained you what's their in the annexure. Go to any Chemist and ask these things. I'm sure Baboru and his legal team knows this too. 

What filter out "exceptionally high"?  Do you know how that's even defined? 

Expensive oil aa🤦🏻‍♂️? Edho raseyyali, defend sesyyali ane aaratam tappisthe emaina undha? Try reading about using Palm oil in dairy feed (kernel cake, Flouretc forms lo)  If you feed it more, it gives you > milk fat %. It's used in dairy industry in Canada, US and in India. It's cheap and relatively abundant.

No you manipulated the information. I dont think you even read the annexure.

It clearly says "Obtained from cows which recieved an exceptionally high feeding of pure vegetable oils such as rapeseed oil, cotton or palm oil".

Stop covering up - you bullshitted before as if any palm oil feed is enough. It aslo said "PURE" vegetable oil.

cheap jaffa - " i am a chemist and i lie about chemistry" - qualification to be a jaffa

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No you manipulated the information. I dont think you even read the annexure.

It clearly says "Obtained from cows which recieved an exceptionally high feeding of pure vegetable oils such as rapeseed oil, cotton or palm oil".

Stop covering up - you bullshitted before as if any palm oil feed is enough. It aslo said "PURE" vegetable oil.

cheap jaffa - " i am a chemist and i lie about chemistry" - qualification to be a jaffa

Where did I manipulate anything? You can also feed pure vegetable oil, and pure Palm oil too, if you want. Palm oil is not expensive at all. More Palm oil means > milk fat %.

How do you know cows are not fed palm oil or any seed oil? Sample ni confirmatory testing cheyyakunda, ee time waste avvaram endhuku?

20 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

SouthFirst reported this 2 weeks back, Looks like Nandini is just one of the supplier and not the only supplier

Cases of adulteration

Several firms that have repeatedly sent subpar or adulterated products have been blacklisted permanently from participating in the tender process to supply ghee.

Over the last ten years — stretching from the TDP regime between 2014 and 2019 and the YSRCP regime between 2019 and 2024 — one firm from Ambala in Haryana, another firm from Gujarat, and most recently, one firm from Tamil Nadu, were blacklisted for adding plant fats to adulterate ghee.

Interestingly, over 90 percent of the firms that supply ghee to TTD have been doing so for decades now — spanning over the TDP regimes as well as the YSRCP’s.

Premium Foods, Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh); Alpha Milk Foods, Hatras (Uttar Pradesh); Karnal Milk Foods, Haryana; KMF (Karnataka); Aavin (Tamil Nadu); Visakha Dairy, Vaishnavi Dairy, Parag Dairy and Tirumala Dairy from Andhra Pradesh have been the suppliers during the governance of TDP and the YSRCP. Few suppliers have changed post-2019 but the majority existed before and continue to be suppliers.

https://thesouthfirst.com/andhrapradesh/exclusive-animal-fat-has-never-been-used-in-tirupati-laddu-andhra-cm-chandrababu-naidu-is-wrong/

Nandini anedi TDP vallu used to cover up and attack YCP, oka govt co-op society ni kaadu ani orivate vallaki contract ichinav commissions kosam ane theory ni propagate cheyadaniki use chesinde thappa Nandini was never a steady supplier, on and off like all other suppliers matrame…

Inkoka big lie was reverse tendering. Six months ki okasari open tender system la reverse tendering endi anedi kastha common sense pettima chalu….Ghee is a perishable item and short term contract la reverse tendering anedi pedda comedy, practically does not exist. Vella term la velle reverse tendering esukuntara ekadiana  ? This is another glorified lie…

@Mancode You claimed Nandini was a supplier for over 40 years and reverse tendering chesi Nandini ni side chesinaru ani ..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nandini anedi TDP vallu used to cover up and attack YCP, oka govt co-op society ni kaadu ani orivate vallaki contract ichinav commissions kosam ane theory ni propagate cheyadaniki use chesinde thappa Nandini was never a steady supplier, on and off like all other suppliers matrame…

Inkoka big lie was reverse tendering. Six months ki okasari open tender system la reverse tendering endi anedi kastha common sense pettima chalu….Ghee is a perishable item and short term contract la reverse tendering anedi pedda comedy, practically does not exist. Vella term la velle reverse tendering esukuntara ekadiana  ? This is another glorified lie…

@Mancode You claimed Nandini was a supplier for over 40 years and reverse tendering chesi Nandini ni side chesinaru ani ..

@Thokkalee kuda sesindu. 50 years unna supplier ni marchinru ani.

31 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

It was for a while ..... Bro , infact it was not only supplier but one of the supplier in tdp govt ,before that it used to supply major portion ,i heard in 2020 issue started that when govt changed contractors 

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Her husband is pastor or something. Hindu to Christian conversation chesthadu ane complaints vunnai. Sudden ga ee Sharmilamma and her pamily saints for CBN and Co Jagga mathram Christian CM 🤙 Mundu aa conversions aapi 10ngadi state la. Dheeni aasthi kosam dheeni lolli repodhuna Jagga Congress jump kodthe pulkas comedians aitharu. Malli old videos thippali. 

Do you really think politicians care about religion and caste ? 

11 minutes ago, Mancode said:

It was for a while ..... Bro , infact it was not only supplier but one of the supplier in tdp govt ,before that it used to supply major portion ,i heard in 2020 issue started that when govt changed contractors 

I dont know about this but tdp govt complete tenure mottham supply chesinattu ledhu few tenders gelichindhi anukunta

https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/tirupati-laddu-tirumala-tirupati-devasthanams-ttd/articleshow/49159208.cms?

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-renowned-tirupati-laddus-now-use-ghee-from-maharashtra-2130312/amp

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

Every 3 years or something tenders float chestaru ...in those tenders along with kmf some other suppliers kuda supply chestaru ,last tender was given to kmf in 2019 ,first tender in 80's

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Meanwhile ap govt stopped procuring from nandini coz it hike prices ....adhi main reason given by yv and others 

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

Every 3 years or something tenders float chestaru ...in those tenders along with kmf some other suppliers kuda supply chestaru ,last tender was given to kmf in 2019 ,first tender in 80's

i think every 6 months tenders maarathaayi baa... atleast adey raasadu kindha article lo mari.. not sure of that

infact vaadu rasindhi kooda 10 yrs paina they have been providing milk to TTD but first loose ayyindhi 2011 lo..

23 minutes ago, Mancode said:

No. Not really. There was not even one year where Nandini was the only supplier. It was a glorified lie just like animal fat.

Fact : Nandini was one of the dozen suppliers of Ghee for TTD. The reason I said dozen because TTD has set few conditions as a standard benchmark and very few companies have  qualified, andulo Nandini okati. Other than that, Nandini is just one of the dozen suppliers of ghee to TTD.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

No. Not really. There was not even one year where Nandini was the only supplier. It was a glorified lie just like animal fat.

Fact : Nandini was one of the dozen suppliers of Ghee for TTD. The reason I said dozen because TTD has set fee conditions as a standard benchmark and very few companies have that qualified, andulo Nandini okati. Other than that, Nandini is just one of the dozen suppliers of ghee to TTD.

It seems like that ,let the investigation complete , pk and co amplifying things to an extent and it was telecasted across mahaa newss ,abn,tv5

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

i think every 6 months tenders maarathaayi baa... atleast adey raasadu kindha article lo mari.. not sure of that

infact vaadu rasindhi kooda 10 yrs paina they have been providing milk to TTD but first loose ayyindhi 2011 lo..