• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CanadianMalodu

• Mancode

• Android_Halwa

• Telugodura456

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Nothing wrong in praying to Jesus or Allah. 

But problem is when ur not accepting the existence of Hindu gods and no respect of Hindu traditions...

Pk and baboru and many like us ,who schooled in missionary schools know some good things about jesus ,,that doesn't mean they are baptized ,bcoz xtianity says only thro accepting christ u will reach heaven ani....,that's not true acc to common sense or by any hindu book 

Pk ,baboru not baptized or anything ,they are born in Hindu families ,so they are Hindus only..

Whereas jagan born as xtian and he claimed to be xtain many times...so i hope u got the answer

For some reason I feel  Xtians in Andhra are different from other states especially Kerala, Goa , Tamil Nadu 

2 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

For some reason I feel  Xtians in Andhra are different from other states especially Kerala, Goa , Tamil Nadu 

They are little more aggressive antava?

16 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Nothing wrong in praying to Jesus or Allah. 

But problem is when ur accepting the existence of Hindu gods and no respect of Hindu traditions...

Pk and baboru and many like us ,who schooled in missionary schools know some good things about jesus ,,that doesn't mean they are baptized ,bcoz xtianity says only thro accepting christ u will reach heaven ani....

Pk ,baboru not baptized or anything ,they are born in Hindu families ,so they are Hindus only..

Whereas jagan born as xtian and he claimed to be xtain many times...so i hope u got the answer

If you believe in existence of Allah or Jesus, it's  then enough to be considered as one of their own. You don't need to be formally Baptized or do sunti, also moslems emphasize on their tradition a little more. Both these are monotheistic religions is that sense. Judaism is more rigid, on whom they let in.  Paleru himself confessed that he got baptized by his own friend. .

Faith is a matter of belief. Being born into a family will have little bearing on it. Brother Anil Kumar is born into a Brahmin Family. So is Jayasudha. Both believe in Christianity. Jayasudha was not born in Christian family, but she had to sign the declaration because of her belief.

So, the same yard stick then should apply to Baboru, Paleru and yeah then Jagan too. Else it shouldn't apply to everyone

Just now, Mancode said:

They are little more aggressive antava?

IMO there is a huge difference compared with other states, I have lot of xtian friends since I went to a catholic school and most of them are good and never discussed about religion. 

But in Andhra for some reason I feel xtians are different, and I think most of the recent converts are heavily influenced by pastors and they are too religious like muslims

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Apple_Banana said:

Telugu nerchuko first... inquiry complete avvakunda ela cheptaru andi... ide Jagan flower skill case lo inquiry avvakunda enduku cheppadu CM level lo Skill case lo CBN dorikadu ani... appudu nuvvenduku guddalu chinchukoni ikkada Toda kottav...

Inquiries enni sesina, lab report lekunda em septharandi? Police vallu kooda lab lo nirdharana kakunda emi seyyaleru andi, inquiry sesthunnam ani seppadam tappisthe

@CanadianMalodu @Sam480 watch first 40 sec of this video ycpians claiming baptized , u will know what it is

but i blame pk here for converting his children when his wife asked him to do so.., he could have made them hindus or wait until they know what is what , by 21 or 22 years old

like @Sucker tammu said he makes up lot of things to appease voters based up on the requirements

8 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

If you believe in existence of Allah or Jesus, it's  then enough to be considered as one of their own. You don't need to be formally Baptized or do sunti, also moslems emphasize on their tradition a little more. Both these are monotheistic religions is that sense. Judaism is more rigid, on whom they let in.  Paleru himself confessed that he got baptized by his own friend. .

Faith is a matter of belief. Being born into a family will have little bearing on it. Brother Anil Kumar is born into a Brahmin Family. So is Jayasudha. Both believe in Christianity. Jayasudha was not born in Christian family, but she had to sign the declaration because of her belief.

So, the same yard stick then should apply to Baboru, Paleru and yeah then Jagan too. Else it shouldn't apply to everyone

same reply nen post chesanu kinda chaduko bro

and jayasudha is openly xtian , she was baptised and had a testimony , but these people are political leaders  , if someone invites u for something , would u say no, i don;t say no, so no surprisng for pk and cbn to go to churches and masjids to appease voters 

9 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

IMO there is a huge difference compared with other states, I have lot of xtian friends since I went to a catholic school and most of them are good and never discussed about religion. 

But in Andhra for some reason I feel xtians are different, and I think most of the recent converts are heavily influenced by pastors and they are too religious like muslims

true andhra christians are little radical , they always want someone to convert , atleast the elders , if not kids ..

2 minutes ago, Mancode said:

@CanadianMalodu @Sam480 watch first 40 sec of this video ycpians claiming baptized , u will know what it is

but i blame pk here for converting his children when his wife asked him to do so.., he could have made them hindus or wait until they know what is what , by 21 or 22 years old

like @Sucker tammu said he makes up lot of things to appease voters based up on the requirements

I watched all that. In the earlier video, he clearly tells his friend baptized him, which means he took baptism. You can't forcefully baptize someone. 

So, in which one did he lie and in which one did he tell the truth? Doesn't it then make a more compelling case to ask him to sign the declaration as well, then? 

11 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

pk ki baptism ante ento teliyani time lo oka pastor frnd in +2 neetlo munchi baptism ichanu anadu anta , lol .. adhe edho xtian meeting lo saradga chepithe pk baptise ani tiputunaru 

2 minutes ago, Mancode said:

same reply nen post chesanu kinda chaduko bro

and jayasudha is openly xtian , she was baptised and had a testimony , but these people are political leaders  , if someone invites u for something , would u say no, i don;t say no, so no surprisng for pk and cbn to go to churches and masjids to appease voters 

Or may be they come to temples for the same to appease Hindu voters. The only to take them into confidence then is make them sign declaration. You have to use the same yard stick for everyone right? 

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

Anna vaadu bipolar light thesko. 

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Or may be they come to temples for the same to appease Hindu voters. The only to take them into confidence then is make them sign declaration. You have to use the same yard stick for everyone right? 

that rule is specific to TTD , not any other hindu temples, no

coz TTD had issues before from pastors trying to spread xtianity on tirumala hill.. , i completely agree with that rule, lot of muslims sign and visit tirupati, what is there for jaggad not sign it

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

pk ki baptism ante ento teliyani time lo oka pastor frnd in +2 neetlo munchi baptism ichanu anadu anta , lol .. adhe edho xtian meeting lo saradga chepithe pk baptise ani tiputunaru 

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Anna vaadu bipolar light thesko. 

He goes to any extent to appease voters ,but i dont think he is christian or anything , he follows hindu rituals, this outseen trend in him started from 2010's when he became close to trivikram , apudu epudo narasimha swami gudi lo yagam cheste, kathi mahesh kshudra pujalu chestunadu  communists tho alliance lo unnapudu maa nanna , maa amma harathi istunte a deepam nunchi cigarattee velighinchevadu, maa nanna communist ani chepevadu..

and in recent times he did varahi deeksha before and after election too

Pawan Kalyan: వారాహి దీక్ష అంటే ఏంటి? ఇప్పుడే ఎందుకు చేయాలి?

ఏపీ డిప్యూటీ సీఎం, జనసేనాని పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ వారాహి అమ్మవారి దీక్షను చేపట్టారు. 11 రోజులపాటు పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ ఈ దీక్షలో కొనసాగనున్నారు. దీక్షలో భాగంగా పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ కేవలం ద్రవాహారం మాత్రమే తీసుకుంటారు. ఈ 11 రోజులు కేవలం పాలు, పండ్లు, మంచినీరు, ద్రవాహారం తీసుకుంటూ ఆయన దీక్ష చేయనున్నారు. అయితే పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ ఇప్పుడే ఎందుకు వారాహి అమ్మవారి దీక్ష చేపట్టారనే దానిపై సోషల్ మీడియాలో చర్చ నడుస్తోంది.

జనసేన పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ వారాహి అమ్మవారి భక్తుడు. అందుకే ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం కోసం ప్రత్యేకంగా తయారు చేయించిన రథానికి కూడా వారాహి అనే పేరుపెట్టుకున్నారు. అలాగే ఎన్నికల ప్రచారానికి కూడా వారాహి విజయభేరి యాత్ర అనే నామకరణం చేశారు. ఇక ఎన్నికల్లో జనసేన గ్రాండ్ విక్టరీ కొట్టడం, ఆ పార్టీ నేతలు పోటీ చేసిన అన్నిచోట్లా విజయం సాధించడం మనందరికీ తెలిసిందే. 21 ఎమ్మెల్యే, 2 ఎంపీ సీట్లు సాధించిన జనసేన.. ఏపీ అసెంబ్లీలో టీడీపీ తర్వాత రెండో అతిపెద్ద పార్టీగా అవతరించింది. ఈ క్రమంలోనే వైసీపీని కూడా అధిగమించింది. ఇక కూటమి ప్రభుత్వంలో చేరిన పవన్ కళ్యాణ్.. డిప్యూటీ సీఎంగా కూడా బాధ్యతలు స్వీకరించారు. ఈ క్రమంలోనే ఆయన వారాహి అమ్మవారి దీక్షను తీసుకున్నారు.

వారాహి అంటే అర్థం

మరోవైపు వారాహి దేవిని దుర్గామాత స్వరూపంగా భావిస్తారు. దుర్గాదేవికి ఉన్న ఏడు రూపాలలో వారాహి మాత రూపం ఒకటి మన పురాణాలు చెప్తున్నాయి. అలాగే రక్తబీజులు, అంధకాసురుడు వంటి రాక్షసులను సంహరించిన దేవతగానూ చెప్తుంచారు. మరికొన్ని గ్రంథాలలో లలితా పరమేశ్వరి దేవి సర్వసైన్యాధ్యక్షురాలే వారాహి దేవతగా పేర్కొన్నారు.

మరోవైపు పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ ఇప్పుడే వారాహి అమ్మవారి దీక్ష చేపట్టడానికి కూడా కారణం ఉంది. వారాహి అమ్మవారి దీక్షను సాధారణంగా జ్యేష్టమాసం చివర్లో లేదా ఆషాడమాసం ప్రారంభంలో స్వీకరిస్తూ ఉంటారు. అలాగే ఈ ఏడాది వారాహి నవరాత్రులు జులై ఆరు నుంచి జులై 14వ తేదీ వరకూ కొనసాగనున్నాయి. ఆషాఢ శుద్ధ పాడ్యమి నుంచి ఆషాఢ శుద్ధ నవమి వరకు వారాహి నవరాత్రులు నిర్వహిస్తారు. అయితే వారాహి అమ్మవారి దీక్షను చేపట్టడానికి కూడా పలు కారణాలు ఉన్నాయి. ఏ వ్యక్తి అయినా జీవితంలో ఎదుగుతున్న సమయంలో దృష్టి దోషం కలుగుతుంది. అలాంటి దృష్టి, దిష్టి దోషాలు, పిశాచ, పీడ భయాందోళనలు తొలగడానికి వారాహి మాత దీక్ష ఉపయోగపడుతుందని పురాణాలు చెప్తున్నాయి.

వారాహి నవరాత్రుల సమయంలో వారాహిదేవిని పూజించడం ద్వారా సమాజంలో కీర్తి, గుర్తింపు, తలపెట్టిన పనిలో విజయం సాధించవచ్చని పెద్దలు చెప్తుంటారు. రెండుపూటల మాత్రమే ఆహారం స్వీకరిస్తూ.. నేలపైనే పడుకుంటూ, అమ్మవారిని పఠిస్తూ ఈ దీక్షను ఆచరిస్తారు. జనసేనాని పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ కొత్తగా డిప్యూటీ సీఎంగా బాధ్యతలు స్వీకరించారు. అలాగే ఆయన పార్టీ భాగస్వామిగా ఉన్న కూటమి అధికారంలో ఉంది. ఈ నేపథ్యంలో పాలనలో ఎలాంటి ఇబ్బందులు రాకుండా.. ప్రజలకు మంచి జరిగేలా చూడాలనే ఉద్దేశంతో పవన్ ఈ దీక్షను చేపట్టినట్లు తెలిసింది.