Supreme Court slams Andhra Pradesh govt, says, 'Keep God out of politics'

Sam480

26 minutes ago, Mancode said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://thesouthfirst.com/karnataka/pricing-put-a-halt-on-kmfs-nandini-ghee-supply-to-ttd-twice-in-the-past-even-under-tdp-regime/&ved=2ahUKEwj2sci7weuIAxVlOjQIHdBWENIQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0trGwtTnzYjcRhacJnEgAi

2015 to 18 ,malli 2022 lo apesaru bro

Nandini ghee in Tiruapti Laddus

Nandini ghee has been used in the preparation of Tirupati Laddus for some time now. KMF supplied ghee to Tirupati temple from 2013 to 2022 except for a gap from 2015 to 2018. Jagadish said KMF could not obtain a contract during these years since it was not among the lowest bidders.

The supply resumed in 2018 after the pricing issues were resolved and it continued till 2022, when it was stopped again for the same reason. The KMF chairman said that they participated in the tender but the contract was awarded to others due to reverse tendering.

KMF’s Nandini ghee is sold at ₹475 per kg (including taxes) for bulk orders to TTD. This price includes the cost of procuring milk from farmers, transportation, processing, packaging, and other associated expenses.

The procurement prices vary across Karnataka with each of the 15 milk unions having their unique considerations for determining milk procurement prices, taking into account factors like profit margins, expenditure, facilities, and projects.

Some unions pay as high as ₹33.40 per litre and others pay as low as ₹29.10 per litre. The milk supplied to KMF comes from 26.89 lakh farmers who are members of the cooperative.

So all the news about Nandini being a supplier for 50 years and was always supplying ghee except during YCP tenure is a lie?

• Upvote 2

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CanadianMalodu

• Mancode

• Android_Halwa

• Telugodura456

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

So do you visit Churches and also offer Namaz ?

Normally i don't but my colony in India has huge xtian population so I would go for Christmas cake and chill around , neighbours and others give some food 

Namaz no lol, i don't have any Muslim frnds 

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

So all the news about Nandini being a supplier for 50 years and was always supplying ghee except during YCP tenure is a lie?

Yep

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

Normally i don't but my colony in India has huge xtian population so I would go for Christmas cake and chill around , 

Namaz no lol, i don't have any Muslim frnds 

Not cake, but do you visit Churches, pray and seeking blessings from Pastor?

Say even if you have Moslem friends, would you offer Namaz?

10 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

KMF lost to some maharastra based vendor/supplier during 2015 tenure..I think they quoted for 275 rupees.

https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/tirupati-laddu-tirumala-tirupati-devasthanams-ttd/articleshow/49159208.cms?

Mari Baboru time lo 275 rupayalaki swachmina neyyi Ela dorikindhi?

Just now, CanadianMalodu said:

Not cake, but do you visit Churches, pray and seeking blessings from Pastor?

Say even if you have Moslem friends, would you offer Namaz?

Infact I did asked people to pray for me , many times ,even I did prayed too .. when group of people praying ....

No i don't offer namaz..... Even if i had muslim frnds

7 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Infact I did asked people to pray for me , many times ,even I did prayed too .. when group of people praying ....

No i don't offer namaz..... Even if i had muslim frnds

So, how come Baboru and Paleru offer Namaz, do pray to Christ and seek blessings from Pastors and claim to be Hindus?

11 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Yep

looks like I fell to the propaganda, I really thought that the news about Nandini being supplier for last 50 years was true based on how confident some of the fellow db'mates posted 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

So, how come Baboru and Paleru offer Namaz, do pray Christ and seek blessings from Pastors and claim to be Hindus?

Nothing wrong in praying to Jesus or Allah. 

But problem is when ur not accepting the existence of Hindu gods and no respect of Hindu traditions...

Pk and baboru and many like us ,who schooled in missionary schools know some good things about jesus ,,that doesn't mean they are baptized ,bcoz xtianity says only thro accepting christ u will reach heaven ani....,that's not true acc to common sense or by any hindu book 

Pk ,baboru not baptized or anything ,they are born in Hindu families ,so they are Hindus only..

Whereas jagan born as xtian and he claimed to be xtain many times...so i hope u got the answer

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

looks like I fell to the propaganda, I really thought that the news about Nandini being supplier for last 50 years was true based on how confident some of the fellow db'mates posted 

Sorry I withdraw my comments on that kmf thread 

7 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Intaki Supreme court emannado telsinda ? Head of state and respectable position la vundi abadhalu septhava ani..

Telugu nerchuko first... inquiry complete avvakunda ela cheptaru andi... ide Jagan flower skill case lo inquiry avvakunda enduku cheppadu CM level lo Skill case lo CBN dorikadu ani... appudu nuvvenduku guddalu chinchukoni ikkada Toda kottav...

3 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Sorry I withdraw my comments on that kmf thread 

did you say the same as well? If so you are a victim of propaganda too😅

• Haha 1