Credit Card debt handling

Sonu_Patel

Vichala vidi ga balance transfer use chesa for restaurant setup last year.. 

very soon interest changes will apply.. but restaurant infrastructure and other expenses is minting all my money. 

and I am worried about all the competition in atlanta area.. meme proposal pettina time nunchi there are atleast 6 new restaurants opened up in the nearby areas.

#still renting and no home. 

Indian restaurants always makes money (from my personal experience). As long you are there most of the evenings and weekends to handle the staff and customers. Nee inventory order chef meedha depend avvakunda weekly sale ni batti order cheskogalagali. Indian restaurant ki customers eppudu untaru be it desis or americans as long as you serve quality food with good customer service. Only issue in Indian restaurants is chefs, vaadu eppudu jump kodathado telidhu, vaadi mood ela untadho ardham kaadhu, you will have less control over the kitchen with head chef being the owner there

46 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Vichala vidi ga balance transfer use chesa for restaurant setup last year.. 

very soon interest changes will apply.. but restaurant infrastructure and other expenses is minting all my money. 

and I am worried about all the competition in atlanta area.. meme proposal pettina time nunchi there are atleast 6 new restaurants opened up in the nearby areas.

#still renting and no home. 

@Sonu_Patel anna nuvvu house inko 1 month lo konnakapothe ninnu errifook ni chestharu AFDB lo ani @TeluguTexas telling

1 hour ago, Bitcoin_Baba9 said:

Indian restaurants always makes money (from my personal experience). As long you are there most of the evenings and weekends to handle the staff and customers. Nee inventory order chef meedha depend avvakunda weekly sale ni batti order cheskogalagali. Indian restaurant ki customers eppudu untaru be it desis or americans as long as you serve quality food with good customer service. Only issue in Indian restaurants is chefs, vaadu eppudu jump kodathado telidhu, vaadi mood ela untadho ardham kaadhu, you will have less control over the kitchen with head chef being the owner there

what-chiru-afdb.gif