F1 student journey to USA: Armani shirt eskuni thella ammayini pelli cheskuni ocheyi adi plan

11_MohanReddy

16 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I typed this and removed. Disrespectful ga untundi ani 😂😂😂

that's happening anna; 
I never saw an OPT guy working in grocery store or restaurant to feed themselves, they would go to consultancy and stay there and get job, max 2-3 months lo job ostunde or max I saw was around 6 months but extension time kalla everyone would have been sorted; but its not the case now-a-days and ppl are working harsh reality adi. nothing to disrespect there. market and their skills ala vunnai. 

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

that's happening anna; 
I never saw an OPT guy working in grocery store or restaurant to feed themselves, they would go to consultancy and stay there and get job, max 2-3 months lo job ostunde or max I saw was around 6 months but extension time kalla everyone would have been sorted; but its not the case now-a-days and ppl are working harsh reality adi. nothing to disrespect there. market and their skills ala vunnai. 

I know it’s reality. Nothing wrong and I would not blame them. Pressure from parents as well. I feel sorry for them. Personal ga I know 1 family who are after me to get their son a job. They don’t want their son to come back. They are sending 2.5 lakh INR every month for expenses. Almost 1 yr nundi. He could have setup some nice business with that money in India. Kid is nice but father is annoying.

17 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I know it’s reality. Nothing wrong and I would not blame them. Pressure from parents as well. I feel sorry for them. Personal ga I know 1 family who are after me to get their son a job. They don’t want their son to come back. They are sending 2.5 lakh INR every month for expenses. Almost 1 yr nundi. He could have setup some nice business with that money in India. Kid is nice but father is annoying.

what does father do ? 

what does father do ? 

Normal job only. But ee madhya Govt Jobs and Central Govt jobs Salaries baga perigayi kada. He bought some properties for cheap long back and has some rental income from 2-3 apartments. 

Kasta tikkalodu .. He is putting too much pressure on his kid and asking not to return .. Looks like his son wanted to try UBER and he rejected. He says "Inta batuku batiki, taxi naa ani"  but ok for him to work as a cashier in Walmart. I tried to tell him, but he is an Ass. Every day oka 2-3 messages tho samputunnadu .. Ignore cheyadam start chesa. But I talk to the kid every week to see how he is doing and any progress in jobs. 

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Normal job only. But ee madhya Govt Jobs and Central Govt jobs Salaries baga perigayi kada. He bought some properties for cheap long back and has some rental income from 2-3 apartments. 

Kasta tikkalodu .. He is putting too much pressure on his kid and asking not to return .. Looks like his son wanted to try UBER and he rejected. He says "Inta batuku batiki, taxi naa ani"  but ok for him to work as a cashier in Walmart. I tried to tell him, but he is an Ass. Every day oka 2-3 messages tho samputunnadu .. Ignore cheyadam start chesa. But I talk to the kid every week to see how he is doing and any progress in jobs. 

Kid enti 20s lo unte lol 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

why don't you encourage that kid to move to Canada applying PR instead of burning money, may be later he can move here on TN. 

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

why don't you encourage that kid to move to Canada applying PR instead of burning money, may be later he can move here on TN. 

Dollar dreams so that Dad can get him married after he gets a job and squeeze Katnam. 

Son is decent but not going against Dad. He wants to go back to India where he has a good life but his dad is stopping him.