KTR behind Samantha Nag Chaitanya divorce reason

navking

2 hours ago, Sam480 said:

I think these are just political comments and hold no truth

KTR gaadu pedda rasik raja ani naa inside feeling.... His wife is not that good looking...Samantha to Rakul.. good age and he's probably the most powerful and influential guy in TG who's in 40's when his dad was CM.

Just now, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

KTR gaadu pedda rasik raja ani naa inside feeling.... His wife is not that good looking.... From Samantha to Rakul... good age and he's probably the most powerful and influential guy in TG who's in 40's when his dad was CM.

I don’t think he stoops to that level and waste his life and career knowing that he will be under scanner being the young IT minister and son of CM. 

Chillar galllu … ela undey telangana ni ela chesaru ra 9 months lo @Sam480 @r2d2 ela undali aney ga tg lo congress ravali anukunaru … e politics enti oka manchi ledhu 10 months nunchi all destructions and allegations 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

33mtnj.gif

I think you asked me about states spokesperson in bringing it companies … 10 months lo ye it company vachindhi cheppu em Investments vachayi … nakinchesaru

2 hours ago, Sam480 said:

evadanna proof adigithe afdb post lu choopisthundhemo

daggarlone manam andharam famous ayipothaaam, idhi pakkaaa

23 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I think you asked me about states spokesperson in bringing it companies … 10 months lo ye it company vachindhi cheppu em Investments vachayi … nakinchesaru

Nenu eppudu adiganu asalu....Nenu edo ma Jagan anna ni poguduluntu GIF lu esukuntunte...Antha complicated matters lo ki nenu eppudu involve ayyinattu gurthukuda ledu...33mtnj.gif

Roju roju ki politics digajari pothunnayu…. Oka lady ayyundi inkoka lady meeda Antha direct ga without proof ela chestundi eme… moreover minister position lo Vundi… what a shame 

51 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

KTR gaadu pedda rasik raja ani naa inside feeling.... His wife is not that good looking...Samantha to Rakul.. good age and he's probably the most powerful and influential guy in TG who's in 40's when his dad was CM.

Maana DB lo ne one paycheck vuncles ne shopping shopping antaru power lo vubte Many will do rasik anna chance vunte. Both sides agreement vunte it's their wish and dhorikithe family issue they can deal with. Public ki anavassram. Ala kakunda naatho paduko lekunte neeku ithade ani  blackmail chesthe that will be a crime and punishment ivvali. Here Samatha or Rakul did any complaints ? Adhi kuda kaadhu Nagarjuna gaadu kodalini poyi paduko annadu anta. Adhi cringe amma mogudu anna. Rasik affair cheating are diff this bis diff amma mogudu. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Chillar galllu … ela undey telangana ni ela chesaru ra 9 months lo @Sam480 @r2d2 ela undali aney ga tg lo congress ravali anukunaru … e politics enti oka manchi ledhu 10 months nunchi all destructions and allegations 

I wanted Congress to win in 2023 and wanted BRS to win in 2018

and I condemned Konda surekha's comments and hydra's efforts. If I don't like their work I will support another party.