Bayam vestundi myan.. Aada ladies stay out...

FrustratedVuncle

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Long answer.. but This is what works for me... I usually talk very high about my parents with my wife about the struggles they went through to raise us. Similarly I respect her parents too. Even if I have something negative on them, I don’t say it to her or anyone. I keep it to myself.

With my parents, I tell them how hard my wife is working taking care of kids, house, family, work, etc… talk about positives and automatically they respect your wife.. if you keep bitching about her to them, they will have only negative feelings about her.. 

when you talk high about someone to another person, that person will automatically respect him more.. if you bitch about them, they will hate her more than you do.. 

Issues vasthe, I try to convince my wife that they are elderly and we have to let it go and keep quiet.. I try to convince my mom that may be she is frustrated bcoz of work or kids issues.. 

It is a balancing act where you make sure that you don’t take anyone’s side but still convince them that everything is fine… 

this back fired in my case, Epudu me parents side teskuntav, your biased ani bitching esalu estaru. Not all aada ladies think and understand. Other suggestions I followed so far. 

Last time parents few weeks USA lo unnapudu, I asked wife to give front seat to mom in a trip, she gave excuse and refused to give. 

11 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Preparation: pellam kaallu patkoni siggu lekunda batiladu, open ga cheppeyyi ma amma em anna kuda petichkoku calm ga acting chey anu

amma ranganey bayatiki teeskpoyi kallu patukoni batiladu, amma dandam pedta calm ga vundu. Pellam em anna kuda calm ga vundu secret ga naku cheppu anu

few gifts koni friend dagga dachi pettu

pellam ki amma ki share and say other person bought for you and keep it in secret 

manmadhudu-trivikram-srinivas.gif

Anna intha brilliant idea ippati varaku evaru cheppale anna. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, praying said:

ala eppudu eavesdrop cheyaku... konni konni vinakunda untene manasuki manchidi....tattukolevu...

Antha serious ga discuss chestunte edo new venture business idea discuss chestunnaremo ani vinna anna...

vinnaka telisindi gabbu matter ani.

vikramarkudu-brahmi.gif

1 hour ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Amma (Dad staying in India due to work) coming to stay with us for 6months (for the first time) in few weeks. 

Intha varaku ma parents tho pattumani 1month kuda continuous ga ledu Dear wife. 

Epudu ma yamma, ma thammudu antu torture pette pellalu tho how to maintain parents in omrika for a smooth 6months time.

Amma oka pakka pellam oka pakka, naku enduko yuddam aytademo anipistundi.

Atha vaste different story, amma kuthullu mogudi meda padi edustuntaru, vadileste vaalla saavu vallu sastaru.

mana parents ante, teda vaste godava peak ki potundi kada... 

DB peddalu throw some light. best practices. Things to do to make a pleasant stay for parents. 

It’s danger zone man if possible avoid 

3 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

It’s danger zone man if possible avoid 

Danger ane intha varaku avoid chesanu. Ippati varaku mother in law 2.5 yrs stayed in USA and enjoyed torturing me. 

Esari parents ni USA lo tippudam ani planned. My dad warned me too, be careful book aipotav mishandle cheste ani. Can't avoid forever kada anyway.

51 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Stay calm and let the fire fire you and don't try to be a good son and good husband both sides dadbidi untundi 

Endanna ee gandam ni successful ga handle chesina muthyale leva???

Amma (Dad staying in India due to work) coming to stay with us for 6months (for the first time) in few weeks. 

Epudu ma yamma, ma thammudu antu torture pette pellalu tho how to maintain parents in omrika for a smooth 6months time.

Atha vaste different story, amma kuthullu mogudi meda padi edustuntaru, vadileste vaalla saavu vallu sastaru.

DB peddalu throw some light. best practices. Things to do to make a pleasant stay for parents. 

savuki readyga undu... ninnu bonda petti dinam bhojanam pedtaru ee 6 monthsloo....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Endanna ee gandam ni successful ga handle chesina muthyale leva???

chance ye ledu... andaru sachi bathikinolle...

easy ga cheppesav anna. mom and wife argue cheskuntunte... manaki blood boil avvakunad calmga undagalama? $s@d.

Wife complaints that I am so biased towards my parents and always take their side. Of course situation ni ardam cheskune brain pellalki undadhu kabatti alage kanapadtundi anuko. 

Maga Janma ante anthey Nayana….Adolla ego fights valla naligipoyi Mooga ga Mogga muskoni undadam thappa…react ithe consequences brutal ga untayiii

a man in a blue shirt is making a funny face and looking at the camera .

Practice yoga and stay calm in all situations. Evaru emaina cheskoni nuvvu chill mind set tho undi

1 hour ago, BejawadaChow said:

My best friend went through this exact phase as well, we used to sit and talk about this.

In his situation,  his elder sister and mother had huge argument with his wife about some internal matter.

friend wife and mother, sister did not speak after that about 2 years before his wife conceived, initially they were reluctant to come here and take care of kid because of his wife mind set, but they came here somehow ( this guy managed to get them here).

after they were here, everything was casual..

except couple of misunderstands all went fine.

take parents and wife out every weekend.

have drinks togeather

visit friends place.

watch movies etc..,

only disadvantage is they are comin in winter, not much places to visit.

hope this helps

good luck.

Lol,,, antha easy kadu bro... nee friend neeku sagame cheppi untadu...

10 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

savuki readyga undu... ninnu bonda petti dinam bhojanam pedtaru ee 6 monthsloo....

10 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

chance ye ledu... andaru sachi bathikinolle...

9 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Maga Janma ante anthey Nayana….Adolla ego fights valla naligipoyi Mooga ga Mogga muskoni undadam thappa…react ithe consequences brutal ga untayiii

a man in a blue shirt is making a funny face and looking at the camera .

9 minutes ago, elev said:

Practice yoga and stay calm in all situations. Evaru emaina cheskoni nuvvu chill mind set tho undi

telugu-meka-srikanth-hurting-himself-xao

Marenduku anna pelli chesko ani oooooo sava mingutharu ee peddollu...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ManchamKodi said:

give one room for wife and mother-in-law.

you stay in seperate room and act your are very busy at job. Office ki vellu 5 days weekend workout ani chepi morning vellu afternoon paduko evening mandu kottu. repeat for 6 months .

vallu ninnu mingina US lo em annaku, India trip ani chepi wife ni india lo vadileyi baga kathal mingute

cc @Android_Halwa @Konebhar6 @Assam_Bhayya @ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU @TeluguTexas for help.

@FrustratedVuncle Good suggestion above. Keep yourself busy and don't give time to them. Evenings walk or gym or some games like VolleyBall, etc. Health improvement. 

When there is a fight or cold war, DO NOT TAKE SIDES. Ask them to solve it themselves. Tell this in advance to your wife and make it very clear. Do not take your parents side as well. Tell your parents about it. Kavalante kasta sympathy game adu. Tell you are making a conscious effort to improve health and doctor advised not to take STRESS ani. 

Maree ekkuva ayi, handle cheyaleni situation ayithe, Mandesi tongo .. 

Good suggestion @ManchamKodi