Bayam vestundi myan.. Aada ladies stay out...

FrustratedVuncle

On 10/3/2024 at 10:17 AM, FrustratedVuncle said:

Amma (Dad staying in India due to work) coming to stay with us for 6months (for the first time) in few weeks. 

Intha varaku ma parents tho pattumani 1month kuda continuous ga ledu Dear wife. 

Epudu ma yamma, ma thammudu antu torture pette pellalu tho how to maintain parents in omrika for a smooth 6months time.

Amma oka pakka pellam oka pakka, naku enduko yuddam aytademo anipistundi.

Atha vaste different story, amma kuthullu mogudi meda padi edustuntaru, vadileste vaalla saavu vallu sastaru.

mana parents ante, teda vaste godava peak ki potundi kada... 

DB peddalu throw some light. best practices. Things to do to make a pleasant stay for parents. 

Rest In Peace vro

4 minutes ago, letstalk2024 said:

There is no easy way bro…. It’s part and parcel …. As some one said unless they both have genuine love/respect for each other it will always be a trouble …

in most case or almost all cases it’s just namesake so no hiding from it

Best you can do is lend an ear to your wife and console your mother separately. Don’t get involved directly 

Just now, The_Mentalist said:

Rest In Peace vro

me mokal manda bayapettakandi ra ayyaa...$s@d

5 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Here is the action plan:

1. ma ayya tho koncham ikkadi intlo paddatulu cheppi koncham mom mindset cheyista, like no finger pointing at kodalu vantalu and cleanliness. 

2. Cooking and cleaning only wife duty. I will help. 

3. Help with kids mom duty.

4. mom daily pooja chestundi. so can kill 1hr easily everyday. So poojaki separate arrangements. 

5. pandagalaki pabbalki amma ela chepthe ala cheyali intlo. Mostly Pongal is the only big festival thankfully. 

6. Mom room lo TV, Daily walk and weekend outings tho busy ga unchuta. 

Worries

1. wife compares silly things like, extra care choopiste mom meda, edisi sastadi adento.

2. Pedda trips plan cheste, ma ammani tippakunda me amma vachinapudu pedda trips vestav ani torture mingochu.

Sorry to ask you but 

nee wife pette torture etla bharisthunnav? I've seen 7/10 of your posts on her. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Here is the action plan:

1. ma ayya tho koncham ikkadi intlo paddatulu cheppi koncham mom mindset cheyista, like no finger pointing at kodalu vantalu and cleanliness. 

2. Cooking and cleaning only wife duty. I will help. 

3. Help with kids mom duty.

4. mom daily pooja chestundi. so can kill 1hr easily everyday. So poojaki separate arrangements. 

5. pandagalaki pabbalki amma ela chepthe ala cheyali intlo. Mostly Pongal is the only big festival thankfully. 

6. Mom room lo TV, Daily walk and weekend outings tho busy ga unchuta. 

Worries

1. wife compares silly things like, extra care choopiste mom meda, edisi sastadi adento.

2. Pedda trips plan cheste, ma ammani tippakunda me amma vachinapudu pedda trips vestav ani torture mingochu.

Take her to temples frequently… join her in some yoga class or bhajan group or something if she is interested.. mothers usually like the freedom here (if they get it) and try to do new things, especially as your dad is not here.. 

On 10/3/2024 at 11:17 AM, FrustratedVuncle said:

Amma (Dad staying in India due to work) coming to stay with us for 6months (for the first time) in few weeks. 

Epudu ma yamma, ma thammudu antu torture pette pellalu tho how to maintain parents in omrika for a smooth 6months time.

Atha vaste different story, amma kuthullu mogudi meda padi edustuntaru, vadileste vaalla saavu vallu sastaru.

DB peddalu throw some light. best practices. Things to do to make a pleasant stay for parents. 

my idea is just go to India by myself and spend time with parents . and for now , my in laws are banned in my house until my parents come or I go solo to my parents . 

2 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

my idea is just go to India by myself and spend time with parents . and for now , my in laws are banned in my house until my parents come or I go solo to my parents

how you convinced or communicated this to your wife?

1 hour ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

This I can use. Already interest ivvakunda appu 10gi exploiting me. 

nee post chusina prati sari.. F2 movie gurthuku vastadi..

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2024 at 10:17 AM, FrustratedVuncle said:

you will learn important lesson about life man. life is not our hands ane clarity vastadi

your fear is like a kid going to school for first time.. vellaka tappadu learning tappaadu

DO NOT REACT  at all is the best option

this is the final synopsis of life.

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

my idea is just go to India by myself and spend time with parents . and for now , my in laws are banned in my house until my parents come or I go solo to my parents . 

that is good way to balance things out

parents raani mana intiki atta mamama koda rakodadu.

On 10/3/2024 at 11:19 AM, FrustratedVuncle said:

this back fired in my case, Epudu me parents side teskuntav, your biased ani bitching esalu estaru. Not all aada ladies think and understand. Other suggestions I followed so far. 

Last time parents few weeks USA lo unnapudu, I asked wife to give front seat to mom in a trip, she gave excuse and refused to give. 

focus on cooling by allocating time for bumchicks daily.. cool aina body coolga untadi

women's frustration/nagging is typical to their urge for S

13 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

focus on cooling by allocating time for bumchicks daily.. cool aina body coolga untadi

women's frustration/nagging is typical to their urge for S

Oookooo anna kyamedylu. aa chance ee isthe eda postings vesi venting cheskune gathi deniki :3D_Smiles_216:

1 hour ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

how you convinced or communicated this to your wife?

I just told her I want to spend time with parents ,so let both side parents take turns ani told.

MAA in laws visit taravtha calm aipoindhi. so I am planning a trip to India , I said you are welcome to come , but I will stay with my parents 

16 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

I just told her I want to spend time with parents ,so let both side parents take turns ani told.

MAA in laws visit taravtha calm aipoindhi. so I am planning a trip to India , I said you are welcome to come , but I will stay with my parents 

ante in-laws rakudadhu ante oorkunnara intlo aada ladies?

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Take her to temples frequently… join her in some yoga class or bhajan group or something if she is interested.. mothers usually like the freedom here (if they get it) and try to do new things, especially as your dad is not here.. 

No one will change when someone asks them to. They change only when they self-realize they have a problem.