Bayam vestundi myan.. Aada ladies stay out...

FrustratedVuncle

8 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

tennis match lo choosthavu kadha..attage calm gaa koosukuni popcorn/chicken 65 thintoo atu itu thala thapputhoo calm gaa soosi enjoy cheyyi..edava comments pass cheyyaku, just choodu anthe...evaraina oka point meedha win ayithe calm gaa Race Gurram lo Praksh Raj laaga melligaa chappatlu kottu...continue this for 6 months...

eee sutram amalu chesi nuvvu bathiki batta kadithe eedaki vachi naaku oka Thanks cheppi po..lekapothe RIP...paina kaludham...

easy ga cheppesav anna. mom and wife argue cheskuntunte... manaki blood boil avvakunad calmga undagalama? $s@d.

Wife complaints that I am so biased towards my parents and always take their side. Of course situation ni ardam cheskune brain pellalki undadhu kabatti alage kanapadtundi anuko. 

2 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

neenu mother in law anukunna. me Mom ante inka ekuva problems anna.

give one room for wife .

you stay in seperate room with your mom. 

Make your wife busy on weekdays send her to gym, office and swimming . India body kabbati nuvvu weekday office and gym she can't be active on weekend. Repeat for 6 months

cc @TeluguTexas @Konebhar6

mari fellam tho bumchik etta anna?  asalu point miss ayinavu kadha...6 months upavasam ante pasikoona thattu koledu vaa..

9 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

give one room for wife .

Make your wife busy on weekdays send her to gym, office and swimming . India body kabbati nuvvu weekday office and gym she can't be active on weekend. Repeat for 6 months

4 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

night 10 ki wife room ki povala pani kannivalli malli amma anukuntu vellali @Android_Halwa telling to @Konebhar6

Assalu niku pelli ayyindaaraa ,sunil.gif

16 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

give one room for wife .

Anna India lo madi oka village, oka room ki matrame AC undi. Night wife kids and me sleep in AC room. One afternoon mom took nap in AC room and me and kids fell asleep too, Aroju wife argued with me  like hell. 

Nuvu ichina suggestion tho illu peeki tagalestaru aada ladies. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

give one room for wife .

ipl-lovers-waiting-for-announcement-prud

Nighty lo gym and swimming ki allow cheyaru. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Amma (Dad staying in India due to work) coming to stay with us for 6months (for the first time) in few weeks. 

Intha varaku ma parents tho pattumani 1month kuda continuous ga ledu Dear wife. 

Epudu ma yamma, ma thammudu antu torture pette pellalu tho how to maintain parents in omrika for a smooth 6months time.

Amma oka pakka pellam oka pakka, naku enduko yuddam aytademo anipistundi.

Atha vaste different story, amma kuthullu mogudi meda padi edustuntaru, vadileste vaalla saavu vallu sastaru.

mana parents ante, teda vaste godava peak ki potundi kada... 

DB peddalu throw some light. best practices. Things to do to make a pleasant stay for parents. 

Long answer.. but This is what works for me... I usually talk very high about my parents with my wife about the struggles they went through to raise us. Similarly I respect her parents too. Even if I have something negative on them, I don’t say it to her or anyone. I keep it to myself.

With my parents, I tell them how hard my wife is working taking care of kids, house, family, work, etc… talk about positives and automatically they respect your wife.. if you keep bitching about her to them, they will have only negative feelings about her.. 

when you talk high about someone to another person, that person will automatically respect him more.. if you bitch about them, they will hate her more than you do.. 

Issues vasthe, I try to convince my wife that they are elderly and we have to let it go and keep quiet.. I try to convince my mom that may be she is frustrated bcoz of work or kids issues.. 

It is a balancing act where you make sure that you don’t take anyone’s side but still convince them that everything is fine… 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Long answer.. but This is what works for me... I usually talk very high about my parents with my wife about the struggles they went through to raise us. Similarly I respect her parents too. Even if I have something negative on them, I don’t say it to her or anyone. I keep it to myself.

With my parents, I tell them how hard my wife is working taking care of kids, house, family, work, etc… talk about positives and automatically they respect your wife.. if you keep bitching about her to them, they will have only negative feelings about her.. 

when you talk high about someone to another person, that person will automatically respect him more.. if you bitch about them, they will hate her more than you do.. 

Issues vasthe, I try to convince my wife that they are elderly and we have to let it go and keep quiet.. I try to convince my mom that may be she is frustrated bcoz of work or kids issues.. 

you cannot control girls mothers ego no matter what tricks u play 

5 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Anna India lo madi oka village, oka room ki matrame AC undi. Night wife kids and me sleep in AC room. One afternoon mom took nap in AC room and me and kids fell asleep too, Aroju wife argued with me  like hell. 

Nuvu ichina suggestion tho illu peeki tagalestaru aada ladies. 

One of the best Sr NTR performance - Page 5 - Discussions -  Andhrafriends.com

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

you cannot control girls mothers ego no matter what tricks u play 

The issue here is between mom and wife.. wife’s mother gurinchi kaadu 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

The issue here is between mom and wife.. wife’s mother gurinchi kaadu 

vallani influence chesedhi evaru anukuntunnav?

37 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

I visited my friend in Austin recently. I eavesdropped wifes coversation, friend's wife and others were bitching and venting about their in-laws like they are the daemons on the earth. Help cheyaru, epudu adi cheyyi ala cheyyi ani savagadatharu, vantalu balevu, asalu adjust avvaru blah blah anii...

Bayataki teskeltam cheyochu but still conflicts are inevitable. I was shocked all aada ladies can't bear their in-laws for few months given they only visit 2 times in their life time. 

ala eppudu eavesdrop cheyaku... konni konni vinakunda untene manasuki manchidi....tattukolevu...