Can PK reduce casteism in Andhra by promoting religion ism?

socrates

in upcoming days, can he consolidate all major castes under the name of hindutva?

in case if he did that, that will be an end for regional parties in Andhra (including his party which is regional)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, socrates said:

in upcoming days, can he consolidate all major castes under the name of hindutva?

in case if he did that, that will be an end for regional parties in Andhra (including his party which is regional)

castism leka pothe cinema star family vallu andharu assam.. mukhyanga kalakeya batch

• Upvote 1

Same costume continue sesthad. Oka Yogi Adiyanath, Oka Yogi Pawananda Saami

Adhe sketch.

Sanathanam Sanathanam Sanathanam eU4u-D.gif

2 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

In a way this kulapichi is saving AP from matapichi

Yes all kulalu conveting into Xtians...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

If converted xtians vote as a block Jagan would have been CM .... but they seem to be voting based on caste and not religion. 

5 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

thats what i am saying

there are religious conversions but there is no caste conversions , even though people changing religion they are not ready to give up the caste 

as @Android_Halwa mentioned above caste is much more powerful political tool than religion in politics 

Just now, socrates said:

thats what i am saying

there are religious conversions but there is no caste conversions , even though people changing religion they are not ready to give up the caste 

as @Android_Halwa mentioned above caste is much more powerful political tool than religion in politics 

I think that is obvious right someone cannot be Reddy xtian, brahmin muslim, ila undaru... castes are in hindus only and they are giving it up. They are still having the caste only mentally though.

9 minutes ago, socrates said:

thats what i am saying

How do you convert caste

4 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

You can’t …blood and breed comes by birth silent_I1

It depends... What if your parents are not of the same caste... Then what is your caste... If this hybrid person marries another hybrid person, what is their caste?

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I think that is obvious right someone cannot be Reddy xtian, brahmin muslim, ila undaru... castes are in hindus only and they are giving it up. They are still having the caste only mentally though.

Brahmins is a different story since their caste is directly tied to Hinduism kaani migatha castes there is no difference as they are not inherently tied to Hinduism.