Vivek is insulted by White supremacist

Mancode

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

stop fake logics

rahul stopped her

he said someone will kill her

Really? Cite a source? The epicentre was Sushma Swaraj, that's a fact. 

8 minutes ago, Mancode said:

i completely accept someone like that

vivek didnt understood a , he was denied a chance bcoz of his race , thats discrimination , dont be naive

Just like you will, there are many that don't accept them. It's the same as that of Vivek. Vivek has support base in whites too who agree with him. Many don't agree with him, some don't accept him because of his race. That's the nature of politics. Not acceting him for leadership position doesn't make one racist or supremacist how ever you seem to conceive those terms. 

If you have white neighbor, who doesn't want to date anyone other than white, but is generally in good terms with you as neighbour, does that make her racist?or is it a matter of preference?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Really? Cite a source? The epicentre was Sushma Swaraj, that's a fact. 

Just like you will, there are many that don't accept them. It's the same as that of Vivek. Vivek has support base in whites too who agree with him. Many don't agree with him, some don't accept him because of his race. That's the nature of politics. Not acceting him for leadership position doesn't make one racist or supremacist how ever you seem to conceive those terms. 

If you have white neighbor, who doesn't want to date anyone other than white, but is generally in good terms with you as neighbour, does that make her racist?or is it a matter of preference?

personal choices are different from systematic racism by denying someone a chance for skin color  , you seem too naive bro.

i will stop replying to u in this thread.

14 minutes ago, Mancode said:

personal choices are different from systematic racism by denying someone a chance for skin color  , you seem too naive bro.

i will stop replying to u in this thread.

You started with Ann Coulter (her personal choice) and then ended up with systemic racism and juggled the terms racist and white supremacist at will and don't seem to differentiate any of those. 

As such there is no racism instituted within the constitutional or legal frame work of the US at this point of time. What you see is more of biases from those that hold power and their representative demographic makeup. Power has never been an equal opportunity game, especially when you play it along tribal lines. That's the reality everywhere. You see that in India and elsewhere too.

Good that you chose to stop replying, you seem to be too distant from reality. 

15 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Reality check to all desi pulkas who become US Citizens and GC holders think they're part of US and part of fellow Americans. 

Nallolu 200 years nundu US lo untunna vallake oka dikkuledu.

yep vallane chala worst treat chestaru

a nakodukulu takkuvem kaadu vallu reverse racism chupinchi 10gutunaru emadya tellola meeda, crime chesi dorikithe u are racist to arrest me anatunaru, tella forilu ki kadupu chesi odilestunaru..ila anamata 

Just now, CanadianMalodu said:

You started with Ann Coulter (her personal choice) and then ended up with systemic racism and juggled the terms racist and white supremacist at will and doesn't seem to differentiate any of those. 

As such there is no racism instituted within the constitutional or legal frame work of the US. What you see more of biases from those that hold power and their representative demographic makeup. Power has never been an equal opportunity game, especially when you play it along tribal lines. That's the reality everywhere. You see that in India and elsewhere too.

Good that you chose to stop replying, you seem to be too distant from reality. 

you dont seem where i said he denied his chance to be pick as VP coz of his race., its better i will stop replyimg

MAGA people dont want him to be prez, but he is a useful idiot for them to promote their ideology 

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

kamalakka ia another inferior complex victim, doesnt own up to indian roots 

she is okay to be black lady... from her father's side 

she did co sponsor EAGLE act to remove GC country caps ,but own party dems and racist republicans danni bisket chesaru

That's why she won't win..

na ghar ka na ghat ka .. 

22 minutes ago, Mancode said:

you dont seem where i said he denied his chance to be pick as VP coz of his race., its better i will stop replyimg

MAGA people dont want him to be prez, but he is a useful idiot for them to promote their ideology 

Race is only one factor not the ONLY factor. In representative politics numbers matter,  (regardless of the election manipulation, that's a whole different story).

It's still a fact that Desis/South Asians still don't have the numbers as most of them are still on working visas and are not Americans. Those that hold green card many times also choose not to naturalize.