Vivek is insulted by White supremacist

Mancode

Those who are supporting isreal,talking about middle East should watch pajeet memes on twitter ,and isreal racist comments on youtube

main-qimg-a3737674e66336e287b2bd7e778be1

8 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Nah, that's not insult to begin with. As far as I know, Ann dated Vivek in the past. Also, this word "white supremacist" is a loaded one, and using without context is plain ridiculous. 

Ann, pov has a basis. The founding stock of US is puritans and Presbyterians from the British Isles followed by Northern Europeans. The legal, political and cultural frameworks are formed by them. She prefers someone with origins from that stock to be leader of US, a nation which may be a pov you disagree with, but that's not "white supremacist" by any measure. If humans are defined as tribe, her loyalty lies with her tribe. 

Would you accept, Sonia Gandhi, or Paleru's Russian wife to lead India or Andhra ? If you don't accept does that make you Hindu/Indian nationalist supremacist ? A Chinese man in China think a long the same lines of Chinese leadership in China. 

What do u mean we accept Sonia Gandhi lol 😂 

She was treated like royalty by congress party leaders and almost became PM ,Abdul Kalam stopped her....

Bro come into reality 

47 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Ann dated Dinesh d Souza not vivek

Lol US is land of immigrants,native Americans thappa nobody has sole proprietorship,don't be bullied by stupid white logics...

Oh yeah that's Dinesh, got mixed up with names.  

Lol, that's a PC logic put forward just to sell an illusion to immigrants. In reality you don't go and live in reservations with natives. There is no bullying.

You don't dress like mohawks or Iroquois and you don't  talk their language. You speak English the language of the founding stock. Your dressing sense is most likely based on the founding stock. None of the founding fathers are natives. Talk about craft, society, culture all of them came from the founding blocks from the same stock, not from natives. 

Assimilation basically means you loose your tribal identity that you took from forbears  and have take up the mainstream identity derived from the founding stock.

Equity and diversity means  those that power want faces of other tribes (aka ethnicities) that think and talk like them to stay in positions of power to do their bidding. It's simple.

In Vivek 's  case even though he sounds American mainstream not everyone necessarily needs to accept him. It's tribe loyalty for some, which is what Ann thinks. That doesn't mean superiority. 

5 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Oh yeah that's Dinesh, got mixed up with names.  

Lol, that's a PC logic put forward just to sell an illusion to immigrants. In reality you don't go and live in reservations with natives. There is no bullying.

You don't dress like mohawks or Iroquois and you don't  talk their language. You speak English the language of the founding stock. Your dressing sense is most likely based on the founding stock. None of the founding fathers are natives. Talk about craft, society, culture all of them came from the founding blocks from the same stock, not from natives. 

Assimilation basically means you loose your tribal identity that you took from forbears have and take up the mainstream identity derived from the founding stock.

Equity and diversity means  those that power want faces of other tribes (aka ethnicities) that think and talk like them to stay in positions of power to do their bidding. It's simple.

In Vivek 's  case even though he sounds American mainstream not everyone necessarily needs to accept him. It's tribe loyalty for some, which is what Ann thinks. That doesn't mean superiority. 

I don't care about what Ann thinks , but Vivek is so dumb ,he is covering up racism saying she is honest,i would call spade a spade , if you don't want me as prez ,but why do u think lot of whites working under me as employees in my company ,but he don't have balls to do that ,he laughs when she talked bad about blacks..

Epudu e inferiority complex nunchi bayatapataro....

What stock ?I'm repeating again , there is no sole proprietorship of any race on USA ,they killed native Americans and stole the land and pushed them into reservations ,and celebrate once an year Thanksgiving lol...

They are like us ,i don't care about someone 400 years founding father stuff... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mancode said:

What do u mean we accept Sonia Gandhi lol 😂 

She was treated like royalty by congress party leaders and almost became PM ,Abdul Kalam stopped her....

Bro come into reality 

That's because she was wife of Rajeev Gandhi. It's not Abdul Kalam but sushma swaraj's explosive statement that she would get her head tonsured and dress up like a widow if SG is made the PM. Kalam himself claimed that he would have made her PM.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Abdul-Kalam-was-ready-to-swear-Sonia-Gandhi-in-as-PM-in-2004/articleshow/14530068.cms

SG was shrewd that she knew that Sushma Swaraj would create a political storm on tribal basis, so she choose someone she can control. What's better than have a minority faithful servant checking the right boxes of diversity and equity.

I'm in reality, you seem to be bought out by PC sold by mainstream media. 

20 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Once Yogi Ji PM ho jaaye ye pajeet meme guy will be the first to fasaked

true too much racism on twitter , but this vivek guy and other MAGA simps dont condemn that 

im sure we are treated on not par with blacks and hispanics

but these days racism has grown towards indians

asians(chinese,koreans) ni aithe chala heenam ga chustharu white and latin chicks, first hand experience while around them

4 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

That's because she was wife of Rajeev Gandhi. It's not Abdul Kalam but sushma swaraj's explosive statement that she would get her head tonsured and dress up like a widow if SG is made the PM. Kalam himself claimed that he would have made her PM.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Abdul-Kalam-was-ready-to-swear-Sonia-Gandhi-in-as-PM-in-2004/articleshow/14530068.cms

SG was shrewd that she knew that Sushma Swaraj would create a political storm on tribal basis, so she choose someone she can control. What's better than have a minority faithful servant checking the right boxes of diversity and equity.

I'm in reality, you seem to be bought out by PC sold by mainstream media. 

naah, sonia gandhi would been never treated and denied pm post even if she runs and not rajiv's wife, people like to vote for white skin , that dumb people use to be

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

true too much racism on twitter , but this vivek guy and other MAGA simps dont condemn that 

im sure we are treated on par with blacks and hispanics

but these days racism has grown towards indians

asians(chinese,koreans) ni aithe chala heenam ga chustharu white and latin chicks, first hand experience while around them

That's a way to stop people to vote Kamalakka also

15 minutes ago, Mancode said:

63af6a52715f5.jpg

I wonder why Indians are so much obsessed with Israel . All I can think is most Indians see Israel as a role model when handling terror

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

That's a way to stop people to vote Kamalakka also

kamalakka ia another inferior complex victim, doesnt own up to indian roots 

she is okay to be black lady... from her father's side 

she did co sponsor EAGLE act to remove GC country caps ,but own party dems and racist republicans danni bisket chesaru

14 minutes ago, Mancode said:

I don't care about what Ann thinks , but Vivek is so dumb ,he is covering up racism saying she is honest,i would call spade a spade , if you don't want me as prez ,but why do u think lot of whites working under me as employees in my company ,but he don't have balls to do that ,he laughs when she talked bad about blacks..

Epudu e inferiority complex nunchi bayatapataro....

What stock ?I'm repeating again , there is no sole proprietorship of any race on USA ,they killed native Americans and stole the land and pushed them into reservations ,and celebrate once an year Thanksgiving lol...

They are like us ,i don't care about someone 400 years founding father stuff... 

If you don't care you wouldn't have made this thread to begin with. It's that simple. Vivek didn't cover up anything. He simply understood that it's not racist thing. 

Ofcourse, there is sole ownership, where did she say that? She wanted some one of Anglo background to be her leader. Why is that a racist thing? It's simply same as someone with Indian background wants Vivek or Kamala to be president of the US, because of his/her being Indian. Does that make them "Indian Supremacists"?

You seem to use words racist and white supremacist interchangeably, but both don't mean the same.

You can call them all that,while you still are a beneficiary of the founding stock. You don't know which stock? It's the same stock from British Isles. If an American white couple moves to India, have children there and naturalized, would you accept their children to lead India? No one of the political parties will let them lead and neither they have tribal line backing them up. Humans are still tribal when it comes to loyalty. The tribal dynamics exists across castes, races and religions. It's that simple. 

41 minutes ago, Sucker said:

We will have fun anna 2025 jan nundi every Friday oka EO manolla aarthanadhalu vattal pisukkodam chala fun vuntadhi. Don't puck me sadist ani. I never asked this. You guys are asking for this we want Miller for India ani  baby_dc1

CC @Sam480

Yep immigration will be tough under trump . thata edo GC antadu kani adi evadki evvadu.

Already job market e down unna time lo why will he be tolerant towards H1B and GC . 

Job Market better unna 2016-20 time lo ne strict chesadu policies. now when the job market itself is tough, I don't think he will go easy on work visa's

Good for the country and bad for non-immigrant visa holders