Canadian Citizenship ki 65 days undaali in Canada before mid December. Ippudu US lo client H1B trans

rachaRimbola

2020 & 2021 Canada lo unna. 2022 ki moved back to the US(Texas). 

Since the move, had to be in Canada every now and then. So covered many days for Citizenship requirement. 

Ippudu oka 65 days away from 1095 days(before Dec 15). Now, client wants to do H1B transfer. 

If I forego citizenship option now, I don't think I can make it in future also. Ikkada GC PD 2021.

Any suggestions? BTW, I WFH. The new position LCA ki Denver and Texas pedtharu mostly. 

4 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Since the move, had to be in Canada every now and then. So covered many days for Citizenship requirement. 

Ippudu oka 65 days away from 1095 days(before Dec 15). Now, client wants to do H1B transfer. 

If I forego citizenship option now, I don't think I can make it in future also. Ikkada GC PD 2021.

Any suggestions? BTW, I WFH. The new position LCA ki Denver and Texas pedtharu mostly. 

get citizenship bro

u can get tn visa 

n gc date run avuthadhi

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Any suggestions? BTW, I WFH. The new position LCA ki Denver and Texas pedtharu mostly

WFH ee kada problem endii oka 2 months canada nunchi work cheyyaleva ?

With 2021 pd you will never get GC in your life time.Also there is lot of uncertainty on h1b with layoff .better go for Canada citizenship .heard desi influx is increasing there too

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

ippudu new H1B filing start date from Oct 19 antunnaru. too less time and before dec 15, according to numbers I can only be in the US for 5 days. 

Contracting aithe, undocchu like I did before. New H1b start lo ne ante not sure. 

6 minutes ago, dreamchaser said:

With 2021 pd you will never get GC in your life time.Also there is lot of uncertainty on h1b with layoff .better go for Canada citizenship .heard desi influx is increasing there too

Client ni adagala to make start date as Dec 16 ani?  To avoid contract extension, they want to make start date as second week of Oct. 

h1 b is dead and no life for h1b . 

h1b mida job lo evadu tesukodu Trump will kick h1b from usa.

stay in canada and enjoy toronto bar and strips

1 minute ago, allbakara said:

H1b transfer chesi onsite ki ramantunnada client? If not, let them initiate transfer and you work remotely fron canada

If moved out of the country, its no longer a transfer/extension of status, ought to be consular processing for the H1 transfer petition. consider this also @rachaRimbola Better is to get the citizenship first, since u r so close to the finish line.

36 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

get citizenship bro

u can get tn visa 

n gc date run avuthadhi

GC date run avadamenti? PD always based on country of birth. 

41 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Fook h1b and go to Canada. Get citizenship and come back on t1

20 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

If moved out of the country, its no longer a transfer/extension of status, ought to be consular processing for the H1 transfer petition. consider this also @rachaRimbola Better is to get the citizenship first, since u r so close to the finish line.

Consular processing ante petition approve ayyaka interview ki velli stamp veyinchukovala?