Canadian Citizenship ki 65 days undaali in Canada before mid December. Ippudu US lo client H1B trans

rachaRimbola

17 minutes ago, megadheera said:

PD based on country of birth.. 

Yeah, PD is purely based on country of birth. A well established fact now.

Friend gaadi wife was born in Middle East and he used her country of birth for his GC application, vaadiki 1-2 years loop ochhindhi. 

34 minutes ago, allbakara said:

H1b transfer chesi onsite ki ramantunnada client? If not, let them initiate transfer and you work remotely fron canada

Ledhu bro, as per client, my permanent base is in Texas. That is why remote job.

So, no complications of onsite vs offsite. 

10 minutes ago, allbakara said:

Consular processing ante petition approve ayyaka interview ki velli stamp veyinchukovala?

I have two options. 

1. Be on US soil at the time of H1B filing and be treated like any normal H1B application
2. Get H1B filed while I'm out of US. In this case, since I was out of country at the time of filing, it would be filed as Consular processing. That means, my H1B will become active only upon getting visa stamped from US consulate

35 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

h1 b is dead and no life for h1b . 

h1b mida job lo evadu tesukodu Trump will kick h1b from usa.

stay in canada and enjoy toronto bar and strips

Vancouver based unde Canada lo. 

2 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

I have two options. 

1. Be on US soil at the time of H1B filing and be treated like any normal H1B application
2. Get H1B filed while I'm out of US. In this case, since I was out of country at the time of filing, it would be filed as Consular processing. That means, my H1B will become active only upon getting visa stamped from US consulate

Talk with your client and ask them to initiate transfer after two months

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

I have two options. 

2nd option better. You can get it stamped in Canada easily after approval 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rachaRimbola said:

2020 & 2021 Canada lo unna. 2022 ki moved back to the US(Texas). 

Since the move, had to be in Canada every now and then. So covered many days for Citizenship requirement. 

Ippudu oka 65 days away from 1095 days(before Dec 15). Now, client wants to do H1B transfer. 

If I forego citizenship option now, I don't think I can make it in future also. Ikkada GC PD 2021.

Any suggestions? BTW, I WFH. The new position LCA ki Denver and Texas pedtharu mostly. 

You can still complete the requirement. Keep flying to Canada and spend some time every now and then. Every night you spend in Canada counts as one day. You can still extend your PR. So ,I don't see a problem. Your US status has no bearing on Canadian citizenship process. 

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You can still complete the requirement. Keep flying to Canada and spend some time every now and then. Every night you spend in Canada counts as one day. You can still extend your PR. So ,I don't see a problem. Your US status has no bearing on Canadian citizenship process. 

Right, no bearing at all. 

My only gripe is that it is so close and also may serve as last backup option considering how contracting billing rate has gone down significantly that it may not even be meeting H1B speciality occupation pay expectations in future. I mean, the rate cut down is significant enough that H1B contracting option may become obsolete. Again, I may just be speculating.

The only benefit, is that with Canadian citizenship there may be an extra backup option of TN(even if the chance of approval is meek for those with approved I-140). 

Monna okodu, NY lo $45 billing anta and need 10+ years of experience. 🤦‍♂️

Just now, rachaRimbola said:

Ledhu bro, as per client, my permanent base is in Texas. That is why remote job.

So, no complications of onsite vs offsite. 

Texas lo vunde pani cheyala aithe nuvvu ? 

14 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Right, no bearing at all. 

My only gripe is that it is so close and also may serve as last backup option considering how contracting billing rate has gone down significantly that it may not even be meeting H1B speciality occupation pay expectations in future. I mean, the rate cut down is significant enough that H1B contracting option may become obsolete. Again, I may just be speculating.

The only benefit, is that with Canadian citizenship there may be an extra backup option of TN(even if the chance of approval is meek for those with approved I-140). 

Monna okodu, NY lo $45 billing anta and need 10+ years of experience. 🤦‍♂️

nuvvu 100 matalu mataladutunnav, billing antav, H1B filing antav, remote antav, canada citizenship antav malla TN antav. 

nuvvu first clarity techchukoo em kavaloo danni batti suggestion istaru ikkada. 

26 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

ayanake asalu clarity ledu first, vanda matalu matladutundu. 

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Texas lo vunde pani cheyala aithe nuvvu ? 

Not necessarily. Remote kabatti they don't care. Kaani H1B terms lo ne pani cheyyali kadhaa. 

For example, if I live in Blaine, WA and cross the border everyday for a few hours, I can make it but Blaine is/will not be LCA kadha. So, not sure how I can defend at the port of entry(land border). 

3 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Not necessarily. Remote kabatti they don't care. Kaani H1B terms lo ne pani cheyyali kadhaa. 

For example, if I live in Blaine, WA and cross the border everyday for a few hours, I can make it but Blaine is/will not be LCA kadha. So, not sure how I can defend at the port of entry(land border). 

ade appudu oka 2 months family issues will work from some border city cheppu then move back to texas. 
nexus pass tesukunte you can make it kada. lekapotey aa 60days span of 1yr lo ela plan chesukuntavoo chesukoo also while applying citizenship and taking test you might need to be in canada so canadian address kuda maintain cheyalemo. 

I don't think border daggara issues vuntayemo ani, if your client is okay oka 2 months canada nunchi pani chesta ani adugu family reason paina and take it from there. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

nuvvu 100 matalu mataladutunnav, billing antav, H1B filing antav, remote antav, canada citizenship antav malla TN antav. 

nuvvu first clarity techchukoo em kavaloo danni batti suggestion istaru ikkada. 

Clarity ani kaadhu. Was just making a point about billing and that if we come to that point, TN may help ani due to prevailing wages requirement for H1B. 

Billing just brought since someone was saying H1B ni nammukolemu ani. 

I'm not at all into billing/pay thing, as long as it complies with prevailing wages. 

Just now, lollilolli2020 said:

ade appudu oka 2 months family issues will work from some border city cheppu then move back to texas. 
nexus pass tesukunte you can make it kada. lekapotey aa 60days span of 1yr lo ela plan chesukuntavoo chesukoo also while applying citizenship and taking test you might need to be in canada so canadian address kuda maintain cheyalemo. 

Citizenship test ki em problem undadhu. I have a place to crash in(same place that I have been using for the past two years. Sonthaga oka chinna condo undhi)